You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rewards accelerator next week?

edited July 2016 in Poker Chat
hey anyone from sky can confirm they will be rewards accelerator hours next wed,thu and Friday I'm sure there was meant to be but when I check the promo page it only states August days now

Thanks in advance 

Comments

• edited July 2016

^^^^

You make a fair point - the July "Rewards Accelerator" Promo Page has been taken down & the August one Uploaded, so there's no real way of knowing what is happening with RA next week.

If it was scheduled, it'll still happen, I would imagine, but I'll ask the question & get back to you.

It might be Monday before I get a reply, but don't worry, I will remember, unless I forget.

Note sent Upstairs.

• edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Rewards accelerator next week?:
    ^^^^ You make a fair point - the July "Rewards Accelerator" Promo Page has been taken down & the August one Uploaded, so there's no real way of knowing what is happening with RA next week. If it was scheduled, it'll still happen, I would imagine, but I'll ask the question & get back to you. It might be Monday before I get a reply, but don't worry, I will remember, unless I forget. Note sent Upstairs.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks tikay appreciate it 
  • edited July 2016

^^^^

Morning.

I've had the reply from Suit City. The Rewards Accelerator dates for July are still viewable via Mobile, but not Desktop. Don't ask.

Rewards Accelerator dates for the rest of July are.....

Weds 27th July until Friday 29th July, 8pm - 11pm.
  • edited July 2016
    ^^^^ Morning.   I've had the reply from Suit City. The Rewards Accelerator dates for July are still viewable via Mobile, but not Desktop. Don't ask. Rewards Accelerator dates for the rest of July are..... Weds 27th July until Friday 29th July, 8pm - 11pm.
    Posted by Tikay10

Guess I better get grinding this week,just don't understand why promote the points boost hours through month then change it in last week but just goin get on with it but not know not ur department tikay and thanks again for quick reply ��
  • edited July 2016

The page looks fine to me, Liam, it has all the July dates, see HERE

;)
  • edited July 2016
    The page looks fine to me, Liam, it has all the July dates, see HERE ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers tikay so the accelerator hours are on this week then for desktop also ?
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Rewards accelerator next week? : Cheers tikay so the accelerator hours are on this week then for desktop also ?
    Posted by liamboi11
    The RA this week is for EVERY device, Liam, & that was always the case.

Apologies if I never explained it properly, but it was only that the Desktop Page was promoting the August dates. All the July dates, Desktop and Mobile, remained "as were" for July. 
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Rewards accelerator next week? : The RA this week is for EVERY device, Liam, & that was always the case. Apologies if I never explained it properly, but it was only that the Desktop Page was promoting the August dates. All the July dates, Desktop and Mobile, remained "as were" for July. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Great cheers for help again tikay