You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thank you to Sky for a great time in Vegas.

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
Just a quick note to say a massive thank you for a FAB time in Vegas.  The sky staff really do go above and beyond when it comes to looking after their guests on these trips/events.  

Thanks to Sam, Mark and Liz.  Liz was present to welcome us to Vegas and its always nice to have a warm welcome.  Sam and Mark were present throughout the week and even prolonged their working hours when we wanted to continue the party.  Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Always nice to see Tikay too, he tells us he's not one for social events but he is always ready to say hello and have a chat.  All the work you have put in while in Vegas is much appreciated.  I didn't see much of Dan but I'm sure that was because he was behind the scenes working all hours.  

Was nice to see Neil too.  I'm sure he had loads of tournaments to play but to have him at the sky parties was great.  Always has time for the sky players.

Met loads of the sky players and what a friendly and fun bunch they were.

Time to get grinding and back to some sort of normality.

James :)

Comments

• edited July 2016

Thanks James, I'll pass that on.

I think Sky Poker got this trip spot on, personally, better than any previous trip.

Certainly, Mark, Liz, Neil & Dan really tried their best, & worked hard. Sam was there, too.    

• edited July 2016
    Well Done James.

You getting to be real fixture on all the Sky Promos mate.

Good luck
  • edited July 2016
    I'll Second what was said above had a good time  with a great bunch of people,and thanks to skypoker and there team in Vegas ned17
  • edited July 2016
    Was lovely to meet you out there James - and you too Ned  and all the Sky poker players and their guests out there.  The Sky team were fantastic - where they got their energy from I'm not sure (but vodka shots maybe????).

Roll on the next one........   and Ned - hope you fancy the Punta Cana one as I get the feeling you're now hooked on live poker ;)
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Thank you to Sky for a great time in Vegas.:
    Was lovely to meet you out there James - and you too Ned  and all the Sky poker players and their guests out there.  The Sky team were fantastic - where they got their energy from I'm not sure (but vodka shots maybe????). Roll on the next one........   and Ned - hope you fancy the Punta Cana one as I get the feeling you're now hooked on live poker ;)
    Posted by IrishRose
    Don't know what the punt a Cana is but I'm hooked on live vodka
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks guys.  Was lovely to see both Ned and Rose out there.

Yes, Ellroy I've been very lucky.  Hopefully you get your turn soon.
  • edited July 2016
    Well said James Sky once again put on another amazing event!
    GG Sky poker!
  • edited August 2016

I thought I'd replied to this. Think I did it on a train with dodgy internet. It was lovely to meet everyone out there and despite the poker not going totally to plan I will look back on my trip to Vegas as a happy one. See you next year.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Thank you to Sky for a great time in Vegas.:
     I thought I'd replied to this. Think I did it on a train with dodgy internet. It was lovely to meet everyone out there and despite the poker not going totally to plan I will look back on my trip to Vegas as a happy one. See you next year.
    Posted by NChanning
    Speak for yourself, Mr C.

Regards,

The Vegas Crusher.