You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Football Season Bets

edited August 2016 in Betting Chat
To Win Outright

Man City
Sheff Weds
Charlton
Notts County

£5 pays ~ £56.2k

To Be Promoted

Sheff Weds
Charlton
Notts County

£15 pays ~ £1.8k

To Be Relegated

Watford
Rotherham
Shrewsbury
Crawley

£15 pays ~ £2.5k

Comments

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Football Season Bets:
    To Win Outright Man City Sheff Weds Charlton Notts County £5 pays ~ £56.2k To Be Promoted Sheff Weds Charlton Notts County £15 pays ~ £1.8k To Be Relegated Watford Rotherham Shrewsbury Crawley £15 pays ~ £2.5k
    Posted by splashies
    Really cannot make my mind up about Charlton.

On one hand, they have the quality to be close to automatic promotion but on the other, they might just have a season of free fall. If they are solid after six matches then I think you might be all right but they might be a risk. Like your other picks to all go close.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Football Season Bets:
    In Response to Football Season Bets : Really cannot make my mind up about Charlton. On one hand, they have the quality to be close to automatic promotion but on the other, they might just have a season of free fall. If they are solid after six matches then I think you might be all right but they might be a risk. Like your other picks to all go close.
    Posted by Ice_Tiger

Thanks. Yeh it will be great if at least one of the bets gives me a sweat for most of the season.

Looking forward to your picks for the new season :)