You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Hat Trick of Half-Time Tournaments on Sky Poker this weekend

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
big +1 for this.

Comments

• edited August 2016

Half time Tournaments (HTT's) are scheduled to take place at half time in every 2016/17 Premier League game that is televised live on Sky Sports.

Whilst the buy-in & Guarantee may fluctuate, the first 3 have been announced as a £5 Buy in with a £2,000 Guarantee. (There will not be a Reg Fee on these.)

The first three will be......

Saturday 13th August, Hull v Leicester City, 1.20pm.

Sunday 14th August, Bournemouth v Manchester United, 2.20pm

Sunday 14th August, Arsenal v Liverpool, 4.50pm.

All the details are HERE 

• edited August 2016

Quick memory jogger - there will be THREE Half Time Tournaments on Sky Poker this weekend. (See OP for details).

£5 entry, & a £2,000 Guarantee, means they need 400 runners to cover the Guarantee.

• edited August 2016
    In Response to A Hat Trick of Half-Time Tournaments on Sky Poker this weekend:
    Half time Tournaments (HTT's) are scheduled to take place at half time in every 2016/17 Premier League game that is televised live on Sky Sports. Whilst the buy-in & Guarantee may fluctuate, the first 3 have been announced as a £5 Buy in with a £2,000 Guarantee. (There will not be a Reg Fee on these.) The first three will be...... Saturday 13th August, Hull v Leicester City, 1.20pm . Sunday 14th August, Bournemouth v Manchester United, 2.20pm Sunday 14th August, Arsenal v Liverpool,  4.50pm .   All the details are HERE    
    Posted by Tikay10
    When did this change?

Why is min cash £2?

Think these are a good idea and a good laugh
  • edited August 2016
    I think the prizepool has been set-up as if it is a freeroll.

These are good fun though.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: A Hat Trick of Half-Time Tournaments on Sky Poker this weekend:
    In Response to A Hat Trick of Half-Time Tournaments on Sky Poker this weekend : When did this change? Why is min cash £2? Think these are a good idea and a good laugh
    Posted by MattBates

My bad Matt, I asked the question & I was reliably informed there would not be a Reg Fee. However, as it was never likely to hit the Guarantee, I don't think it's terrible & it's effectively irrelevant. 

Apoologies though.

As to the min cash, Conor asked the question already on the other thread. No idea if it was intentional or a mistake, but I WILL clarify before tomorrow's HTT's.

As you say, for £5, with a bag in overlay, they were fun & I can't imagine anyone is gonna get uppity.

How much did you cash for? Just, you know, asking, like.

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: A Hat Trick of Half-Time Tournaments on Sky Poker this weekend:
    In Response to Re: A Hat Trick of Half-Time Tournaments on Sky Poker this weekend : My bad Matt, I asked the question & I was reliably informed there would not be a Reg Fee. However, as it was never likely to hit the Guarantee, I don't think it's terrible & it's effectively irrelevant.  Apoologies though. As to the min cash, Conor asked the question already on the other thread. No idea if it was intentional or a mistake, but I WILL clarify before tomorrow's HTT's. As you say, for £5, with a bag in overlay, they were fun & I can't imagine anyone is gonna get uppity. How much did you cash for? Just, you know, asking, like.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I didn't cash but that's variance innit!!!!!

Was so so sick though, some people sat there folding and managed to get 17th!!!!
  • edited August 2016

What?

I played at least TWO hands in 15 minutes. 

I went three X 2 hour levels in  a WSOP jobbie this year without playing a hand.

Positively aggro, me.
  • edited August 2016
    Yeah sick indeed.  I pushed in with 90 left with KK, 3 callers and AJ won it.

Variance indeed :p
  • edited August 2016
    What? I played at least TWO hands in 15 minutes.  I went three X 2 hour levels in  a WSOP jobbie this year without playing a hand. Positively aggro, me.
    Posted by Tikay10
    u should timed bank laddering another 20 quid and beat tk life goals complete :=). but i agrea top game but agrea think prize pool should be min a 5 min cash imo but that's me picking at straws.