You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A note about tokens that may help some and a request for sky poker

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi.

I have accidentally discovered a couple of things about tokens tonight.

1. If you reg a game on mobile (android thru browser) you do not get asked whether you want to use or save your tokens. They get used. 

2. I also therefore learned that in my case with 4x2.30 tokens when regging a 3.30 dym it takes 2x2.30 tokens ie you kose in that case 1.30 in value.

I am in the process of trying to save up tokens for a larger event entry. Sky have been helpful in this regard lately by changing the default option to no on the client or pc browser version. They also extended the expiry date of rewards tokens from 1 week to 3 months.

• Q to Sky. Is there any chance we can be given the option not to use a token on mobile?

I guess I can live with the "lost value" part. I'll just try and pick my BI to minimise the damage. I would rather not have to avoid playing on mobile especially when double points promos are on and i only have phone access 

No damage done tonight I deregged and got both tokens back. Just sharing so others dont lose tokens if they prefer to save them.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    I agree with that I lost my tokens that way too. 
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to A note about tokens that may help some and a request for sky poker:
    Hi. I have accidentally discovered a couple of things about tokens tonight. 1. If you reg a game on mobile (android thru browser) you do not get asked whether you want to use or save your tokens. They get used.  2. I also therefore learned that in my case with 4x2.30 tokens when regging a 3.30 dym it takes 2x2.30 tokens ie you kose in that case 1.30 in value. I am in the process of trying to save up tokens for a larger event entry. Sky have been helpful in this regard lately by changing the default option to no on the client or pc browser version. They also extended the expiry date of rewards tokens from 1 week to 3 months. Q to Sky. Is there any chance we can be given the option not to use a token on mobile? I guess I can live with the "lost value" part. I'll just try and pick my BI to minimise the damage. I would rather not have to avoid playing on mobile especially when double points promos are on and i only have phone access  No damage done tonight I deregged and got both tokens back. Just sharing so others dont lose tokens if they prefer to save them.
    Posted by Phantom66

Morning POTP.

I was not aware of that, but I rarely get a token, & I don't play on "Mobile", so that's no surprise.

I'm guessing the Business know, but I'll drop them a notelet anyway, & if I get a reply I'll let you know.
  • edited August 2016
  • edited August 2016

Hi POTP,

My apologies - I wrote to Sam on Saturday (6th August) & he replied on the Monday (8th August) but I plum forget to let you know.

He replied that, unfortunately, as this moment in time, when using Mobile, the tokens DO get used automatically.

It is something which may get sorted in due course, I imagine, but we are not talking near term.