You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

table camping

edited August 2016 in Priority
a player called ajs4385 is continously table camping, is or isn't it against the rules to sit out continously to bumhunt games? i was under the impression it is if your not willing to start games and 99.9% players seem to respect this so i assumed its a rule?

Comments

• edited August 2016
    lmao, poker police here.

I dont play hu

So to get tables going I sit out, when we get 3 handed I play. Been doing it since 2007. Tables get going quicker, theres still 4 seats available.

I do same live too, no one ever had a problem live, but then again they arnt hiding behind a computer.

Back one day already got mardy children in chat box, no wonder poker is dying.
  • edited August 2016
     or stop being a bum, give people action now and again games will run more often and everyone will be happy? 

i should also point out since you made me aware you've raked more than anyone on this site that people who get tables started are worth their weight in gold compared to predatory bumhunters like yourself. Shame a site hasn't incentivised in this manner but hey-ho.
  • edited August 2016
    I dont mix hu with 6 max,

So I either do nothing to get tables going

or I sit out with another person which means tables get going quicker,

I choose the second option
  • edited August 2016
    I think avoiding HU action is fine as long as that same regular is willing to play 3h+ if another regular sits. I don't even see why camping is necessary on Sky though - most tables don't fill immediately so most of the time you'll be able to find a seat if you just browse the lobz every few minutes. 
  • edited August 2016
    you've literally just hopped around tables as a rec player has moved. Your rationale is quite amusing but I'm sure anyone else who has seen your action will confirm. 

So I either do nothing to get tables going 

or I sit out with another person which means tables get going quicker"

Haha, tough choice between doing nothing and sitting out to get tables going, the leap in logic is aastounding.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: table camping:
    I think avoiding HU action is fine as long as that same regular is willing to play 3h+ if another regular sits. I don't even see why camping is necessary on Sky though - most tables don't fill immediately so most of the time you'll be able to find a seat if you just browse the lobz every few minutes. 
    Posted by percival09
    If he sits 3h+ with another regular i have zero problem with this other sites have this policy where scripts are rife and like you say this isn't a problem on sky. Games will get going and people will join.
  • edited August 2016
    i haven't seen him play a reg game at 200nl 3h+ in over 5years

he does come across as quite delusional i must say
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: table camping:
    i haven't seen him play a reg game at 200nl 3h+ in over 5years he does come across as quite delusional i must say
    Posted by zing
    I have been semi retired for last 3 years. Played about 20 hours poker total all this year so far. So you probably wont have.

What have I put that's delusional or are you using words you don't know the meaning of.

I am a bit of a bum hunter, happy to admit it but I have nothing on you. You sit there for hours and hours heads up waiting for a mark.