You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO SKY JAMES PREMIERSHIP PROMO QUERY.

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi James, according to the final leaderbord (League2) i was placed  49th  for  £7.31 but i was only credited £3. After speaking to CC  they  said  texhnically i was in  51st place  hence just the £3.  Can we please sort for  next time. CC kindly agreed to pay me the differance.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    In Response to FAO SKY JAMES PREMIERSHIP PROMO QUERY.:
    Hi James, according to the final leaderbord (League2) i was placed  49th  for  £7.31 but i was only credited £3. After speaking to CC  they  said  texhnically i was in  51st place  hence just the £3.  Can we please sort for  next time. CC kindly agreed to pay me the differance.
    Posted by REDARROW61
    Hi Mr Arrow. Basically, the crediting file needs to be manually adjusted as it doesn't work out averages etc. Sam did League 2 hence why you were incorrectly paid. I won't be updating the leaderboards myself after today so I can't guarantee it will run smoothly but I will be explaining to whoever is doing it how to do it correctly so fingers crossed! 
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: FAO SKY JAMES PREMIERSHIP PROMO QUERY.:
    In Response to FAO SKY JAMES PREMIERSHIP PROMO QUERY. : Hi Mr Arrow. Basically, the crediting file needs to be manually adjusted as it doesn't work out averages etc. Sam did League 2 hence why you were incorrectly paid. I won't be updating the leaderboards myself after today so I can't guarantee it will run smoothly but I will be explaining to whoever is doing it how to do it correctly so fingers crossed! 
    Posted by Sky__James
    QFT
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to FAO SKY JAMES PREMIERSHIP PROMO QUERY.:
    Posted by REDARROW61
    You've clicked for an extra £4.31 and you want the issue fixed...... ;)

This thread is weird on many levels :-) maybes an in joke thing? And what has Quantum Field Theory got to do with it?