You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

played last hand no more

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
bad beat after bad beat been with sky poker 6 years now sick of it bye bye

Comments

• edited August 2016
    FWIW I have been through some of the most horrible patches in my life this year... have a week off and study hard.... then work as hard as you can to apply yourself I promise you it will be better.

Really take a look at how you are playing and stick to your bankroll

Best of luck dont give up
  • edited August 2016
    See ya pal, all the best.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: played last hand no more:
    See ya pal, all the best.
    Posted by SJspanky1

+1
  • edited August 2016
    guys,the bloke is on a bad run , we don,t need to drive him away , i,m with itsover4u got to encourage him to stay
  • edited August 2016
    guys,the bloke is on a bad run , we don,t need to drive him away , i,m with itsover4u got to encourage him to stay
    Posted by stokefc

Why? He's said he's sick of the bad beats and is going, nice of him to inform us all though.

Can we have some drunken Stoke ramblings tonight please? Friday night isn't the same without them :)
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: played last hand no more : Why? He's said he's sick of the bad beats and is going, nice of him to inform us all though. Can we have some drunken Stoke ramblings tonight please? Friday night isn't the same without them :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    am being nice cuz i am drunk..more to follow :)
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: played last hand no more : Why? He's said he's sick of the bad beats and is going, nice of him to inform us all though. Can we have some drunken Stoke ramblings tonight please? Friday night isn't the same without them :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I shall not bite I shall not bite :):):):) well I may just do mr hhhyftrrdr 0ooops I may be drunk ::):
  • edited August 2016
    lookin forward to it stoke
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: played last hand no more : Too many h's and r's paige.
    Posted by chilling
    lol xxx
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to played last hand no more:
    bad beat after bad beat been with sky poker 6 years now sick of it bye bye
    Posted by matlyls
    Morning matlyls,

I'm afraid if you do a flounce, you are not going to get much sympathy, & you lay yourself open to a bit of ribbing. Nature of the beast, it's no different away from poker. When you need to "vent", sometimes it's best to just log off, calm down, & then re-assess the next morning.

I suspect the problem you have is with the way you play the game. For starters, you tend to play just one game per day. (Sharkscope tells us that). That means variance can seem to be brutal, as you are not giving it chance to even out. 

Why not go to the Poker Clinic, show a few examples of your "bad beats", & the guys across there will always be helpful, & nobody is gonna diss you, as they genuinely like to help. Folks LIKE being asked to help - they do.

I can pretty much guarantee that if you are honest with us, & take on board the advice the guys give you, you WILL improve your game.

Go on, prove me wrong......