You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Not a squeak today from LisaPlop or RichDonk?

edited February 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments

Wonder why?

Hmm......

Comments

• edited February 2010
    They are too busy in the studio doing proper work unlike you who can do nothing else but write comments in the forum.
  • edited February 2010

Oooooooooooooooooh i think we may have hit a raw nerve in Team Donkplop's camp one tinks.

Long (excuse the pun) may it continue!.......... :)

• edited February 2010

Just had an email of Lisa and Richard.......

Lisa is busy writing up her winners speech for next week and finds it very amusing that TK and co are more noisy today than ever after their two heavy defeats!!! and Rich........

.........is busy spending all his TKO winnings on 3 card poker!!!
  • edited February 2010

Err, heavy defeats? All I can see is the score. 2-2. Exactly as it was at this stage in TKO 1 as I recall. And we know who won that.....
  • edited February 2010
    It's nice to see that you've remembered how to post on the forum again Tikay! I'm sure the doctors are still puzzled as to the reasons for your sudden lack of any ability to post on any TKO thread for the last two weeks....oh, apart from saying "NO" and "I won't do it". Amazing! They'll be studying this strange occurance for years to come!!! ;)

Thank You

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Not a squeak today from LisaPlop or RichDonk?:
    Err, heavy defeats? All I can see is the score. 2-2. Exactly as it was at this stage in TKO 1 as I recall. And we know who won that.....
    Posted by Tikay10
    The memory doesn't work so well when you get older, does it?
    You'd fiddled the scores so much that you were 3-1 up at this stage in TKO I.
    We do know who won the 5th leg of TKO I though, don't we?
    If I recall correctly it was by a resounding margin too.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Not a squeak today from LisaPlop or RichDonk?:
    In Response to Re: Not a squeak today from LisaPlop or RichDonk? : The memory doesn't work so well when you get older, does it? You'd fiddled the scores so much that you were 3-1 up at this stage in TKO I. We do know who won the 5th leg of TKO I though, don't we? If I recall correctly it was by a resounding margin too.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Fiddled? An outrageous slur!
  • edited February 2010
    So we THRASHED you for two weeks running.. and you get all excited over a difference of £10!!!

Hahahahahaha

WE ARE NOT EVEN WORRIED.

Next week WE END THIS!!!