You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

anyways

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
just got back off me jollies , went to Crete beautiful luved it , i work arrd for that holiday , you know what i saw whilst there , lyin on the beach this old greek woman must be 90, puts towel down next to us , obviously dusna want to pay for a bed . just takes her kegs off in front of us and puts a bikini  on ..well lets say eruptions from my stumac ensued...nah we did giggle abit tho
pokers..no z..
sad news im afraid, i had to deposit tonight ,1st time in 12 months so no complaints, been runnin bad last few months was doin alrite noticed a downswing was happening when i wre down to about 160/70 quid snap withdrew 100 quid it continued anyways had to put some in tonight run good tonight tho..boom switc turned off ;)
played the cheepy as i always do , there,s a guy on there comes across as abit obnoxious , never abusive , well not to my knowledge anyway just always has to say summut bit of a ladies man too ;)  well it gave me great pleasure KOing him out which iv,e done a few times i call him mr limp
stay cool folks gl and good night...hic :)

Comments