You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rewards Accelerator is back, 2X, 3X & 4x Poker Points in Cash Games.

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat

Rewards Accelerator is back tonight (Saturday), Sunday & Monday.

MBN to be a cash game player on these nights.

Re-arrange these words...

boots fill yer

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Hi tikay.. Will this promotion help towards the premiership promotion?
  • edited August 2016

Hi Shaun,

That's a very good question, & to be honest, I'm not entirely sure.

I have a feeling the answer is "no" but I'm not certain.

In the T & C's for the Premiership, it says this.....

"18. League points earned are in no way affiliated with the Sky Poker Rewards promotion whereby poker points are used. Sky Poker has final say in which player wins based on league points earned."

I am not really quite sure what that means, but I fancy the answer might be "no". 

Let me send a note up & see if I can find someone from the Poker Team who a( knows & b) is in today.

I'll try & get back to you before it starts tonight.

• edited August 2016
    Great thanks alot, going by the infomation you have shown i would fancy "no" also! :D
  • edited August 2016

Yes, it looks like "no" is the jolly, but I've sent a note up, & I'll confirm later when I get a reply.

If the answer were "YES", I fancy the SNG & MTT players might have a chunter or two.

So almost certainly "no", but that's not official.
  • edited August 2016

Hi Shaun,

The answer is........ YES, they do count. (And that is official).

And by the same token we can reasonably assume that it will work the same for "Happy Days" next weekend. Which, for some of us, really is Happy Days. 

Was a great question, & I'm a little embarrassed that I never knew the answer.

Anyway, all the more reason to fell yer boots tonight, tomorrow & Monday evenings.

• edited August 2016
    Great, thanks for finding out! Guess I'll be grinding some cash tables tonight! 
  • edited August 2016

Reminder - this continues tonight.

All the wordy stuff is HERE

• edited August 2016

Tonight (Monday) is the third & final night in the current trilogy of Rewards Accelerator.

2X, 3X & 4X Rewards Points on CASH GAMES ONLY between 7pm & 10pm. 

After tonight, Rewards Accelerator takes a 2 week break before returning over the August Bank Holiday weekend.

Meanwhile, this coming weekend it's the turn of the SNG boys to get double points. Happy Days.