You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Scripting

edited August 2016 in Priority
I have my suspicion about scripting, obviously its unfair to out a person in public (innocent until proven guilty and all that) but whats the procedure for reporting it?

Comments

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Scripting:
    I have my suspicion about scripting, obviously its unfair to out a person in public (innocent until proven guilty and all that) but whats the procedure for reporting it?
    Posted by theraven99
    Good morning.

Thanks for being discrete about this. And you are absolutely correct, it's bang wrong to name & shame based on suspicions.

Generally speaking, I would advise you to contact Customer Care.

However in this case I think you are "Prio", if so, you should have the dedicated Prio e-Mail address, use that to contact Liz, & she will pass it across to the Fraud & Security Team.

You could also send a Personal Message to either Sky_SamT, or Sky_James.

I will send a note to Liz, Sam & James right away, so they know to expect a note from you.

Be assured it will be investigated thoroughly & immediately.
  • edited August 2016
    Fastest FINGER fIRsT
  • edited August 2016
    i also would like to know and so should all that if someone is found guilty and account frozen, does there money's go back to players cheated?

ie is scrypting something like just bots or isit some other programme like showing hole cards? 

• edited August 2016
    it's neither of those things. its a program that scans the cash lobbies and automattically seats a player when a weak player sits down.

It seats them to the weak players left and some will auto sit-out when the weak player leaves.

Its worrying if scripting works on sky undetected as I would expect sky to be able to see processes interacting with the client. If seating scripts can act undetected then its not hard to imagine that hand scrapers could be used to allow HUD's for example or some automated playing aid.

there is one commercially available HUD that works on sky and if they can't detect seating scripts then i would question their ability to detect that HUD.

in the valley of the blind the one-eyed man is king and all that...
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Scripting:
    it's neither of those things. its a program that scans the cash lobbies and automattically seats a player when a weak player sits down. It seats them to the weak players left and some will auto sit-out when the weak player leaves. Its worrying if scripting works on sky undetected as I would expect sky to be able to see processes interacting with the client. If seating scripts can act undetected then its not hard to imagine that hand scrapers could be used to allow HUD's for example or some automated playing aid. there is one commercially available HUD that works on sky and if they can't detect seating scripts then i would question their ability to detect that HUD. in the valley of the blind the one-eyed man is king and all that...
    Posted by TeddyBloat

For the record, I understand the suspicions suggested in the OP were shown to be unfounded.