You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

To Tikay

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi Tikay. I thought I would address this to you as I find you very helpful across the forum. Can you please put me in touch (email address) with the person best to speak to about the current "Sky Poker Premiership" promotion. Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2016

Hi haidyboy,

Well it depends on the nature of the question, these things are sort of run by different Departments. Promotions are "owned" by Marketing, with admin done by "Ops" (Sam & James) & Gaming Operations.

Probably best to start with Kirsty, who has a finger in all sorts of pies & helps co-ordinate a lot of stuff, she is often the "hub" in co-ordinating things. She may not know the answer,  but she'll know a man who does.

Send her a Personal Message (via the Community), her username is SkyKirsty.

I'm sure that will do the trick, if not, get back to me, either on this thread, or via Personal Message. 

Hope it all gets sorted to your satisfaction.

PS - I'm not really in a position to put e-Mail addresses on the Community, sorry.

• edited August 2016

Hi haidyboy,

I misled you in my earlier reply - I now gather the Poker Team do not use the PM Service, or encourage players to contact them via that means. Apologies, I was just trying to be of some help.

I can only suggest you use the normal means to contact them - via Customer Care, or, alternatively, & only if appropriate, stick the question or query on here & I'll make sure it reaches the right person(s).

There is a green "Contact us" link at the bottom right of this & every page if you are not familiar with how to contact CC.

As always, & again if appropriate, if players wish to contact me privately, to pass stuff on, they can continue to use the PM service as they do at present, as I monitor it daily & reply promptly. However, that is not an official route approved by The Business, its just something I'm able to do to assist where I can.

Apologies for the earlier bad info.