You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker names and presenters

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
i remember watching poker tv on sky and a few of the presenters if not all play online as well.. just wondering if anyone knows there online names... could come in usefull knowing ..

Comments

• edited August 2016

Hi chokdee,

The current Sky Poker TV Show Format has changed, but amongst the Presenters & Analysts still on the Show, these guys play on Sky Poker under the following screen-names;

Richard Orford (Presenter) = ricorford Mainly plays MTT's.

Ryan Spittles (Analyst) = scotty77 - MTT's & cash games

Ian Simpson (Analyst) = IanSimpson (MTT's)

Stu Rutter (Analyst) = StuRutter (does not play on the site afaik)

Neil Channing (Sky Poker Ambassador) = NChanning (MTT's & occasional cash games)

Kevin Williams (Analyst) = MBSN_TB (MTT's)

Tony Kendall (Analyst) = tikay1 (DYM's) 
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: poker names and presenters:
    Hi chokdee, The current Sky Poker TV Show Format has changed, but amongst the Presenters & Analysts still on the Show, these guys play on Sky Poker under the following screen-names; Richard Orford (Presenter) = ricorford Mainly crushes MTT's. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    FYP
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: poker names and presenters : FYP
    Posted by Essexphil

I like this Phil fella. He can stay.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to poker names and presenters:
    i remember watching poker tv on sky and a few of the presenters if not all play online as well.. just wondering if anyone knows there online names... could come in usefull knowing ..
    Posted by chokdee
    I'm actually playing on the site tonight chokee.

Say hello if you get the chance, if I don't reply straight away it's because I'm concentrating* and have temporarily switched the chat off.

Alias- ricorford

*on giving all my money away
  • edited August 2016
    Hi chokdee, The current Sky Poker TV Show Format has changed, but amongst the Presenters & Analysts still on the Show, these guys play on Sky Poker under the following screen-names; Richard Orford (Presenter) = ricorford Mainly plays MTT's.   Ryan Spittles (Analyst) =  scotty77 - MTT's & cash games Ian Simpson (Analyst) = IanSimpson (MTT's) Stu Rutter (Analyst) = StuRutter (does not play on the site afaik) Neil Channing (Sky Poker Ambassador) = NChanning (MTT's & occasional cash games) Kevin Williams (Analyst) = MBSN_TB (MTT's) Tony Kendall (Analyst) = tikay1 (DYM's)  
    Posted by Tikay10

2Guys1Acct (still plays on Skypoker & incidentally is running well atm) was an excellent analyst but I can't rem his real name..

Poshcole is another (female analyst iirc) who still plays on the site.

Rich or TK will know their real names..

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: poker names and presenters : 2Guys1Acct (still plays on Skypoker & incidentally is running well atm) was an excellent analyst but I can't rem his real name.. Poshcole is another (female analyst iirc) who still plays on the site.  Rich or TK will know their real names..
    Posted by Glenelg

Jamie Burland innit?

Also like the subtle edit they did to Kevin's username (think it was around the time the show switched to the new slot).. removing the 'F' from MBSNTBJB :D

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: poker names and presenters : 2Guys1Acct (still plays on Skypoker & incidentally is running well atm) was an excellent analyst but I can't rem his real name.. Poshcole is another (female analyst iirc) who still plays on the site.  Rich or TK will know their real names..
    Posted by Glenelg

99% sure you're thinking of 2posh2push and not Poshcole.

2guys1acct is Jamie Burland.

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: poker names and presenters : 99% sure you're thinking of 2posh2push and not Poshcole. 2guys1acct is Jamie Burland.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    yeah poshcole is definately not a girl lol :)   eh Steve
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: poker names and presenters : 99% sure you're thinking of 2posh2push and not Poshcole. 2guys1acct is Jamie Burland.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Yeah that could be it!  Also, analyst - Jen Mason had a "funky" skypoker name which escapes me........

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: poker names and presenters : Yeah that could be it!  Also, analyst -  Jen Mason had a "funky" skypoker name which escapes me........
    Posted by Glenelg
    "Djinrummy"
  • edited August 2016
    On topic....

"The Eggs"  (another player on Skypoker) is  iirc the mother of a presenter/analyst,  BUT again memory fails me.

She still plays...  well!