You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hole Crads that just dont work for you,

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    oops... how embarassing... my sarcastic comment missed your sarcastic comment, i feel silly!!!
  • edited February 2010

Dear Ace Jack,

It's not you, it's me.  You're a good hand.  No, really, you are!  I'm just not in a position to give you the kind of play you deserve right now.  I just got out of a long and kind of abusive relationship with a pair of nines, and I just can't jump into any serious pots right now.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get out there and mix it up with you.  I just can't right now.  Maybe after the blinds have passed, when we're both in a different place.  I just don't want to invest a lot in this relationship so early and be left holding nothing but a couple of unsuited overcards when the river comes.  Don't worry, the right player for you is out there somewhere.  Maybe that guy in seat eight who's raised the last five pots in a row.  I bet he'd love to see you.  He'd treat you like a pair of rockets, baby.  You deserve it.  Like I said, it's not you, it's me.

...with thanks to PokerXFactor!

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Hole Crads that just dont work for you,:
    Dear Ace Jack, It's not you, it's me.  You're a good hand.  No, really, you are!  I'm just not in a position to give you the kind of play you deserve right now.  I just got out of a long and kind of abusive relationship with a pair of nines, and I just can't jump into any serious pots right now.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get out there and mix it up with you.  I just can't right now.  Maybe after the blinds have passed, when we're both in a different place.  I just don't want to invest a lot in this relationship so early and be left holding nothing but a couple of unsuited overcards when the river comes.  Don't worry, the right player for you is out there somewhere.  Maybe that guy in seat eight who's raised the last five pots in a row.  I bet he'd love to see you.  He'd treat you like a pair of rockets, baby.  You deserve it.  Like I said, it's not you, it's me.   ...with thanks to PokerXFactor!
    Posted by Muso-Tim
    haaaa! nice one