You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HU hyper £5.50

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
new games not spanwing at all? or is just me?

rather annoying on double points weekend....

Comments

• edited August 2016
    I noticed this the other week and assumed it was a software glitch, i asked the support team but they gave a pretty vague response about the site reviewing games regularly and would look into it or something, figured they were maybe trying to increase liquidity at 10s with the idea being players that would usually play 5s might just punt off higher rather than drop to 3s.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to HU hyper £5.50:
    new games not spanwing at all? or is just me? rather annoying on double points weekend....
    Posted by goldnballz
    Morning,

I don't see any £5.50 HU Hypers in the lobby at all right now, so I'll fire a note off to the office & let you know what they say. I'll try & get it sorted this morning, but I can't promise, as I don't know if I'll be able to get hold of the right guy.

I'm just guessing, but it looks like a glitch to me, can't think of any reason why they should suddenly be withdrawn.

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: HU hyper £5.50:
    In Response to Re: HU hyper £5.50 : ha, sounds like a pretty standard response....... unlike sky that
    Posted by goldnballz
    That feels a little harsh if I may say so.  
  • edited August 2016

Apologies, but I have not had a reply from Upstairs yet, as soon as I do I will let you know. 
  • edited August 2016
    £5.50 Hypers?

Be careful what you wish for chaps.
  • edited August 2016
    was wondering about this also but dont play the 5s too often so didnt mention it

also yes they are 5.25 adding another 50% rake would make them close to unbeatable apart from the very very best
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: HU hyper £5.50 : That feels a little harsh if I may say so.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    True true, apologies, it was the beer talking :) post deleted.

And yeah, I do mean £5.25s rather than £5.50s.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: HU hyper £5.50 : True true, apologies, it was the beer talking :) post deleted. And yeah, I do mean £5.25s rather than £5.50s.
    Posted by goldnballz

Ha, no worries man.

In a bad case of timing, I never got a reply yesterday, apologies, but I'm sure I'll hear back today.

And yeah, noted, £5.25, not £5.50.  
  • edited August 2016
    Just noticed these are back in the lobby this morning.
  • edited August 2016
    Just noticed these are back in the lobby this morning.
    Posted by benc
    Thanks benc, it took a little time, but it got sorted eventually.

Apols for any inconv.