You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Last Night's TKO - The OFFICIAL RESULT

edited February 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments

The Results have just come through from Head Office.

They were as expected, & predicted.

Team Plop £245.25

Team tikay £254.75

One does not wish to boast, or get in their face too much, but, well, you know, it was never in doubt. 

Comments

• edited February 2010

Head Office wish to apologise for the delay in announcing the Result.

Apprently, the losers threw a mardy strop, demanded a recount, & toys were exiting prams in all directions. They don't like it up em, eh?

As it's unlikely we'll hear from the Chief Plop or Deputy Plop, I'd like to say to Team Plop, well done, all things considered, that was a good effort, but we were too good for you.

I have no message for Team tikay. They are all pros, thay are getting the job donde, it's business as usual. We'll celebrate properly when we've finished the job, next week.
  • edited February 2010
    with all those plops tikay maybe im in the wrong team?? lol
  • edited February 2010
    Congratulations Team Tikay, one more week and we WILL be champions again. 

Is it my imagination or can I hear the sound of whinging and whining coming from the Team Plop players?
  • edited February 2010
    congrats team tikay.......
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Last Night's TKO - The OFFICIAL RESULT:
    Congratulations Team Tikay, one more week and we WILL be champions again.  Is it my imagination or can I hear the sound of whinging and whining coming from the Team Plop players?
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Give 'em time Steve, they'll be along in a bit, huffing & puffing, "it's not fair", "we won both Tourneys", da de da. Just humour them.
  • edited February 2010

In Horse Racing parlance, it would be described as "winning by a distance", "on the bridle", "hard-held", "cosily", "won in a canter", "never challenged".

I expect Sky Bet have closed the betting now, we are home & hosed.
  • edited February 2010
    you are damn right tkay we will finishs the job next week
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Last Night's TKO - The OFFICIAL RESULT : Give 'em time Steve, they'll be along in a bit, huffing & puffing, "it's not fair", "we won both Tourneys", da de da. Just humour them.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I always do Tikay, its just a shame that the younger generation can't take defeat in the same gratious way that we can (on the VERY rare occasions that we happen to lose lol)
  • edited February 2010
    you are damn right tkay we will finishs the job next week
    Posted by danwill701
    Thanks Dan - it was a pleasure to Rail you last night, you were magnificent.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Last Night's TKO - The OFFICIAL RESULT : Thanks Dan - it was a pleasure to Rail you last night, you were magnificent.
    Posted by Tikay10
    thankyou tkay where did u come in the tko last night
  • edited February 2010
    As predicted and expected... we sat down, done our job... easy.
  • edited February 2010
    eh..... congratulations Team Tikay......  now where is the nearest window????????
  • edited February 2010
    i would like to congratulate team tikay on behalf of team lml, this just means beating you next week to take down TKOII all the sweeter, i sucked in the omaha game after a higher fullhouse beat mine early on but managed to run all the way to 108th in the hold um, the highest iv ran in a torny in a very long time.

next week will be the final battle of the rain of the gnome king, it will be a face to face all out fight to the death, just the way it should be, so well done every1 that cashed, well done team tikay... but remeber your ganna have to fight for your crown next week....
  • edited February 2010
    eh..... congratulations Team Tikay......  now where is the nearest window????????
    Posted by rossjb14
    May we expect a congratulatory Ross-Video?
  • edited February 2010
    As predicted and expected... we sat down, done our job... easy.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    This.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Last Night's TKO - The OFFICIAL RESULT : thankyou tkay where did u come in the tko last night
    Posted by danwill701
    I ran quite deep Dan, can't recall my exact finishing position.
  • edited February 2010
    i would like to congratulate team tikay on behalf of team lml, this just means beating you next week to take down TKOII all the sweeter, i sucked in the omaha game after a higher fullhouse beat mine early on but managed to run all the way to 108th in the hold um, the highest iv ran in a torny in a very long time. next week will be the final battle of the rain of the gnome king, it will be a face to face all out fight to the death, just the way it should be, so well done every1 that cashed, well done team tikay... but remeber your ganna have to fight for your crown next week....
    Posted by D3ADH4ND5
    Thank you Oh Vanquished one.

Err, "gnome king"? Who might that be?

Back to the Rovers Return with you, go seek solace from your Leader, Bet Lynch.
  • edited February 2010
    Well done Tikay mate!!
  • edited February 2010

YAWN............
  • edited February 2010
    Well done Tikay mate!!
    Posted by dylan12
    Thanks Dylan, it was, as always with Team tikay, a Team effort.

Good Luck in your TP, Sir.
  • edited February 2010
    [QUOTE]YAWN............
    Posted by MAXALLY

Up late last night were you? Watching & learning from Team tikay, I hope?
  • edited February 2010
    Even though i havent cashed in any so far i feel i have done my bit! lol

Wp to all team Tikay that cashed!
  • edited February 2010

ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY TO TEAM LISADONKPLOP IS:

I TOLD YA SO!!!!!!!!..........................

2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2
    2-2

That is all!..........

• edited February 2010

Craig "OnlyOneCT".

You are some Soldier Sir. How did you ever get mixed up with that other lot?

Any chance you could make more noise on the Rail? ;)

PS - You stuck so much stuff in the Chatbox last night, Sky Poker have sent me a bill for extra bandwidth costs!

What was that "Clap your hands" thing you were doing last night? It was awesome!
  • edited February 2010

However, Ploppy Bet Lynch & myself were on an e-Mail Thread this morning. She described me as "Mr Chirpy".

Me? Chirp? As if.

Meanwhile OrfDonk's response to the result was.....

"....No. No, no. No, no no. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Richard is unavailable for further comment....."

The defeated & battered enemy are on the ropes. One good punch & it'll be all over.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Last Night's TKO - The OFFICIAL RESULT : Thanks Dylan, it was, as always with Team tikay, a Team effort. Good Luck in your TP, Sir.
    Posted by Tikay10
    It was, as always with Team tikay, an easy effort.
  • edited February 2010
    the plan all along was to give Team LML a 2-1 lead, leading them all into a false sense of security. we'll finish the job off next week.
  • edited February 2010
    Crashed and burned in the Omaha,but managed a good points scoring 2nd place in the hold em. Well done Tikay bring on the next 1
  • edited February 2010
    Craig "OnlyOneCT". You are some Soldier Sir. How did you ever get mixed up with that other lot? Any chance you could make more noise on the Rail? ;) PS - You stuck so much stuff in the Chatbox last night, Sky Poker have sent me a bill for extra bandwidth costs! What was that "Clap your hands" thing you were doing last night? It was awesome!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Awwwwwww Tikay i'm glad to have served the team and your mighty good self well (even though i ain't cashed lol!) and i look forward to the big party (aka: £1000 freeroll) in 2 weeks time. I think all the promises that Orford and Donkplop made to me were somewhat broken and i saw the light and decided to join a world class outfit in Team Tikay and i'm sooooo glad i did!.

Last night's railing on my part also included a lot of reverse psychology and mind games which them suckers took the bait good and proper thinking that we concede defeat when actually we have won and believe me there will be more of the same next week - CAST IRON GUARENTEE ON THAT!!! :)

The "clap your hands" thing i thought it would be grand to have a virtual little sing song with my fellow team mates and really get up the crawl of Team Donkplop who thought i was making reference to something else that you might catch if you don't do nocturnal things correctly! :)

IF YOU LOVE TEAM TIKAY, CLAP YOUR HANDS (Clap,Clap)
    IF YOU LOVE TEAM TIKAY, CLAP YOUR HANDS (Clap,Clap)
    IF YOU LOVE TEAM TIKAY
    LOVE TEAM TIKAY
    LOVE TEAM TIKAY. CLAP YOUR HANDS (Clap,Clap)

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

That is all!....

PS: Send any bandwith bills to Team Lisadonkplop ;)
  • edited February 2010
    this was never in doubt and next week will be the anialation of lml
    congrats to all team mates