You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Premiership

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
I entered League 2 of the Sky Poker Premiership last week but didn't win any money.  I'd like to find out how far off I was.  Is that possible?  Thanks.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Sky Poker Premiership:
    I entered League 2 of the Sky Poker Premiership last week but didn't win any money.  I'd like to find out how far off I was.  Is that possible?  Thanks.
    Posted by Margot86
    Hi, I can tell you that you didn't score any leaderboard pts as you failed to make the top 100 on any day. On the final day you made 6 poker pts and would have needed at least 37 pts to score 5pts. 
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Premiership:
    In Response to Sky Poker Premiership : Hi, I can tell you that you didn't score any leaderboard pts as you failed to make the top 100 on any day. On the final day you made 6 poker pts and would have needed at least 37 pts to score 5pts. 
    Posted by Sky__James
    Would be great to see an average points earned for each pay band at the end of each week. It would give at least a marker to indicate which league best suited a players typical point level.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Sky Poker Premiership : Hi, I can tell you that you didn't score any leaderboard pts as you failed to make the top 100 on any day. On the final day you made 6 poker pts and would have needed at least 37 pts to score 5pts. 
    Posted by Sky__James
    Alright, get the point.  I'm miles off.  Assume you can see this because you work for sky poker?

Got a theory - Lots will enter the Premier league to go for the biggest cash pot.  Lots will enter League 2 to go for a bit of easy money.  Fewer will enter the Championship and League 1, so it might be easier to win in these leagues.

What d'ya think?
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Premiership : Alright, get the point.  I'm miles off.  Assume you can see this because you work for sky poker? Got a theory - Lots will enter the Premier league to go for the biggest cash pot.  Lots will enter League 2 to go for a bit of easy money.  Fewer will enter the Championship and League 1, so it might be easier to win in these leagues. What d'ya think?
    Posted by Margot86

I think you may be onto something there Marge! ;-)