You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Premiership query.

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
maybe you havent made enough points to make the top 100?

Comments

• edited August 2016

Could someone please have a look at League 2 results for me. Yesterday I was on 10 points and was in 78 position which was worth £3.00. Having played yesterday and collecting 60+ points I am now out of the money but the bottom few only have 10 points. Did I play that badly that I have had points deducted???
  • edited August 2016
    Minimum payout for League 1 is £5 - I'll have what you're drinking :)

I wasn't on the league at one point last week despite playing a reasonable number of games, then magically appeared by Wednesday.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Premiership query.:
    Minimum payout for League 1 is £5 - I'll have what you're drinking :) I wasn't on the league at one point last week despite playing a reasonable number of games, then magically appeared by Wednesday.
    Posted by WAOOGA
    at the start of the week there is that many players on the same points that the cash amount isint what you see now. 
  • edited August 2016
    Minimum payout for League 1 is £5 - I'll have what you're drinking :) I wasn't on the league at one point last week despite playing a reasonable number of games, then magically appeared by Wednesday.
    Posted by WAOOGA

My bad, meant league 2, original post now amended.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Premiership query. : at the start of the week there is that many players on the same points that the cash amount isint what you see now. 
    Posted by shaun09
    Thought all leagues are restricted to 100 paid places so that shouldn;t apply. League 2 is £3 which I suspect is more likely the confusion.
  • edited August 2016
    In the premier league at the start instead of 25£ or £50 it was £31.88 or something.