You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Punta Cana Query

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
Can someone please provide a working contact number for people dealing with the package.

I have been given an emai for third partyl. From email there are 2 mobile numbers. I have not had a response from last query by email and both numbers goto answer machine. Left several messages to no avail.

I understand third party has to contact latin american tour to get answers to questions. Can someone provide direct contact details for latin american tour so i can ask directly.

The simple query is the cost of adding a child to room.

Also would be nice to know arrangements for transport from hotel to poker venue.

Many thanks

Comments

• edited August 2016

Afternoon Vinny.

I am out of the office until around midday tomorrow and will try and reply and assist as such as I can.

As far as I am aware, the transport to the Hotel from the Airport is very much the same as last year,Mitch a shuttle laid on once your arrival,time is known.

Please give my best regards to your daughter. As you will guess, I have forgotten her name yet again. 6 letters, starting with 'S"?
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana Query:
    Afternoon Vinny. I am out of the office until around midday tomorrow and will try and reply and assist as such as I can. As far as I am aware, the transport to the Hotel from the Airport is very much the same as last year,Mitch a shuttle laid on once your arrival,time is known. Please give my best regards to your daughter. As you will guess, I have forgotten her name yet again. 6 letters, starting with 'S"?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Salutations, As suspected the agent from living it,loving it is away on holiday so no one to cotact. I have been working on it today and have got a new contact whom ill speak to directy tomorrow. 

The transport query was not about airport but from level to hard rock. 

• edited August 2016

^^^^

Morning Vinny.

One of us - (8/11 me, 11/10 you) may have gotten confused here. The Punta Cana Poker Classic (poker tournament) will NOT be at Hard Rock this year, it will be at Level. So the original question (transport from Hotel to poker venue) confused me somewhat. The hotel is the poker venue, or that is my understanding.
  • edited August 2016
    ^^^^ Morning Vinny. One of us - (8/11 me, 11/10 you) may have gotten confused here. The Punta Cana Poker Classic (poker tournament) will NOT be at Hard Rock this year, it will be at Level. So the original question (transport from Hotel to poker venue) confused me somewhat. The hotel is the poker venue, or that is my understanding.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I have confirmation today its at the melia. The winners email from skye states hard rock. I have advised sky they may wish to amend.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana Query : I have confirmation today its at the melia. The winners email from skye states hard rock. I have advised sky they may wish to amend.
    Posted by CxE1
    Thanks Vinny.

I have short-circuited that, & asked the Office to take a look at that e-Mail which I'm quite sure is incorrect, & is just a template from last year which heeds amending.

Kirsty has resoponded to me already & indicated she will pass it across to the right people to get it corrected.

Apols.