You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

self head bounty after winning bounty mtt

edited August 2016 in Priority
Posted in the image attached is the prize payout according to lobby, £251.25+£113.52 (still showing £30.22 self head value)
my account was only credited the £364.76, what happens to self head bounty if anything? as the way its displayed here looks like it wasn't credited to me.

Many thanks,

Greg

Comments

• edited August 2016

hi greg,

i think it is just a matter that the self head prize has already been included.  a minute or two later that element disappears from the results.

there were 402 runners paying £5 (plus 50p) and £2,010.04 was paid out.

to me, there is no missing payout.

btw, very well played again last night.

• edited August 2016
    Hi Greg,

So our terms state...
    The tournament continues until one player remains. If you have knocked out any player(s) then the total value of these heads collected (Your Head Prize) will be credited at point of knockout. If you have finished in the money, your share of the Cash Prize Pool will also be credited to your account. Should you win the tournament, you get your own head value in addition to the sum of the heads you have collected & the cash prize for 1st place.

Are you sure the £113.52 didn't include your head value? I think if our Bounty Hunters didn't pay out correctly it would have been brought up before.

Cheers
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to self head bounty after winning bounty mtt:
    Posted in the image attached is the prize payout according to lobby, £251.25+£113.52 (still showing £30.22 self head value) my account was only credited the £364.76, what happens to self head bounty if anything? as the way its displayed here looks like it wasn't credited to me. Many thanks, Greg
    Posted by BarrattG1
    You definitely have the correct amount.

25% goes on your head, 75% goes in your account.

Therefore, to have £30.22 of heads in a £5 BH, your head value has increased by £27.72 from the initial £2.50, therefore the amount in bounties from other knockouts is £83.16 - Add this number to the £30.22 on your own head = £113.38, which would suggest the head prize at the end was added correctly, give or take a few pence rounding for how bounties are rounded when the bounty value isn't divisible by 4.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: self head bounty after winning bounty mtt:
    Hi Greg, So our terms state... The tournament continues until one player remains. If you have knocked out any player(s) then the total value of these heads collected (Your Head Prize) will be credited at point of knockout. If you have finished in the money, your share of the Cash Prize Pool will also be credited to your account. Should you win the tournament, you get your own head value in addition to the sum of the heads you have collected & the cash prize for 1 st  place. Are you sure the £113.52 didn't include your head value? I think if our Bounty Hunters didn't pay out correctly it would have been brought up before. Cheers
    Posted by Sky__James
    Ok cool. thanks for the replies guys, I was semi sure that I did get it, just confusing to have it displayed seperately so looks like its on top and hasn't arrived, I'll bare that in mind for future ty for the responses.