You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skypoker forgot to convert pounds to euros.

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
Many times skypoker has forgotten to convert pounds to euros. Today in premier league I was supposed to get 287,5 pounds,Instead I got 287,5 euros. Also last month rakerace I was supposed to get 265 dollars and I only got 196 euros. Could Somebody help with this . Also there has been similar kind of cases could somebody check those earlier transfers that have made in past?I havent complain anything, but now I think its time to take this on table

Comments

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Skypoker forgot to convert pounds to euros.:
    Many times skypoker has forgotten to convert pounds to euros. Today in premier league I was supposed to get 287,5 pounds,Instead I got 287,5 euros. Also last month rakerace I was supposed to get 265 dollars and I only got 196 euros. Could Somebody help with this . Also there has been similar kind of cases could somebody check those earlier transfers that have made in past?I havent complain anything, but now I think its time to take this on table
    Posted by killinder1

Sounds about right.

You can 'thank' the people who voted Brexit for this.
  • edited August 2016
    Posted by killinder1
    Hi, sorry about this. I have credited you an extra 48.50 Euros to make up the differance. The team who upload the crediting files have said this will be fixed for next week.
  • edited August 2016
    Posted by killinder1
    Hi bud,

Sorry about this, it does happen on odd occasions as Sky Poker operates mainly (but not totally) in £ sterling. Pretty certain you have been underpaid here, but if so, it can be sorted tout de suite.

I am not sure I understand the complaint about last month - Sky Poker have never operated in $$$'s, ever.

All you need to do is contact Customer Care, report the discrepancy, & they will sort it.

On this occasion, as to today's Premiership payment, I'll send it up to the Office & see if we can short circuit it for you, though if you want a full review of all previous payments, they'd need more detail & CC would be the best route.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the Sky Poker experience.

Apologies for the apparent glitch.
  • edited August 2016

Ha, before I could even type my reply, James was in like a shot.

Arise Sir James.
  • edited August 2016

Hi killander,

I have had to remove your last post. We cannot post links to rakeback sites here, sorry.

If you have any further queries as to your Rewards Payments being calculated or paid in £ instead of €, just drop CC a note & they will sort it pronto.

Did you see the message from Sky James above? As I understand it, the query as to this week's payment has been sorted.