You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Tour Leg 4 (Glasgow) Sats in lobby now!

sorry for the delay guys,

you will now find satellites in the lobby.

but be quick as places/ seats are sure to fill up quickly

enjoy!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Hi Rich, just wondering are the sats more expensive than luton sats? I thought they were £2.40.., if they are the same then my bad must of seen them wrong.  Was just wondering mate...
  • edited February 2010
    ok sure, no problem. let me try and find this info out for you.

cheers
  • edited February 2010
    ok so i've had word from the poker team...

the satellites are exactly the same price. you may be thinking of the last tour (08/09), which were cheaper.

i hope this is of help to you.

cheers.
  • edited February 2010
    ok Rich, cheers

Glasgows bit far, gona try come along to th Luton one, just to check out the day play some side games...

nice one.
  • edited February 2010
    hey Rich,  just an observation, was checking out the SPT page and it does say satelites for £2.60, which i thought they were last time, just wondering why they are £5.40 this time..?
    [the little difference makes a difference]??

cheers.
  • edited March 2010

Hi Dodger,

I must apologise to you; the information on the SPT site is incorrect, and we are in the process of changing it.

All our satellites are on the basis of 1 player in 5 going through to the next leg, and since we increased the SPT buy-in from £55 to £110 this year, this increase has been reflected in the 1st and 2nd leg satellite buy-ins, with the 1st leg increasing to £5.20 from £2.60 and the semi-final increasing to £24 from £12.

Kind regards,

Bernie