You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ROI For 10:30 pm £55 BH

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
Hey

Anyone that plays this tournmanet regularly, what do you feel is a reasonable ROI for this game?

Is is possible to have a ROI > 25% over a reasonable sample size, given the rake / structure?

Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2016
    In Response to ROI For 10:30 pm £55 BH:
    Hey Anyone that plays this tournmanet regularly, what do you feel is a reasonable ROI for this game? Is is possible to have a ROI /> 25% over a reasonable sample size, given the rake / structure? Thanks
    Posted by LARSON7

Hi Larson, there is certainly a lot of luck involved in this tournament, but an edge can be had by good aggressive pre flop players imo.

According to sharkscope I've played 507 of the £55 Speed BH and have an average ROI of 26.2% compared to my average ROI of 48.3% across all games/structures. So the edge is less but still there.

I'm not meaning to brag with the above, just providing an honest direct answer to your question.

All the best,

Graham
  • edited August 2016
    Hey Graham thanks for your response, that's what i was looking for an idea of the reudction in ROI versus a normal structure game. Cheers buddy.
  • edited August 2016
    Matt Bates roi is probably 1000%

• edited August 2016
    IYes, but he's a small sample. n Response to Re: ROI For 10:30 pm £55 BH:
    Matt Bates roi is probably 1000%
    Posted by stuarty117
    Yes, but Matt is a small sample.