You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Premiership promo FAO Sky

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi

all tables seem updated except League one

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Money seems to be allocated differently (wrongly?) 

e.g. League 2 example below

Player on tied 37 is being awarded same money as tied 52?

In the past all on 37 would have been given the same money based on the average award of £7.50*15 and 1*£3 for places 37-51.

May be just because it's a bank holiday and you have to leave it to sky sam in which case I understand fully. Or maybe you have changed the way you calculate the payouts over pay ladders?

37Phantom6625£7.50
    37tomred6425£3.00
    5250QUID20£3.00
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Premiership promo FAO Sky:
    Hi all tables seem updated except League one
    Posted by stuarty117
    Hi Stu,

It seems to have been updated now. (As of yesterday, that is - it will, or should be updated later this afternoon up to midnight Sunday).

Leaderboard last updated 28/08/16 at 16:30 for all play up to 23:59 27/08/16
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Premiership promo FAO Sky:
    Money seems to be allocated differently (wrongly?)  e.g. League 2 example below Player on tied 37 is being awarded same money as tied 52? In the past all on 37 would have been given the same money based on the average award of £7.50*15 and 1*£3 for places 37-51. May be just because it's a bank holiday and you have to leave it to sky sam in which case I understand fully. Or maybe you have changed the way you calculate the payouts over pay ladders? 37 Phantom66 25 £7.50 37 tomred64 25 £3.00 52 50QUID 20 £3.00
    Posted by Phantom66
    Hi POTO,

I don't think that matters too much - the one that matters if the final Update, on Thursday, up to midnight on Wednesday.

If they settle that one wrong, let me know.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Premiership promo FAO Sky : Hi Stu, It seems to have been updated now. (As of yesterday, that is - it will, or should be updated later this afternoon up to midnight Sunday). Leaderboard last updated 28/08/16 at 16:30 for all play up to 23:59 27/08/16
    Posted by Tikay10

Yes it states that it has been updated but the numbers have not changed since Saturday (ie it was not updated yesterday)

welcome back BTW ;-)
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Premiership promo FAO Sky : Yes it states that it has been updated but the numbers have not changed since Saturday (ie it was not updated yesterday) welcome back BTW ;-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    This. Hen beat me to it. Leader should be around 140pts or so. It still only has 2 days points not 3 as it should. No big deal as it will prob be updated today sometime anyway.
  • edited August 2016

Ahh, gotcha.

Well let's see today's Update first, & see if that corrects everything.

If not, I'll get on the case tomorrow. Nothing I can do today, the people I need to speak to are not around. Can't believe people take time off at weekends & Bank Holidays, shocking.

• edited August 2016
    Sorted, called off the planned march south to Sky Towers.......;-)
  • edited August 2016
    Sorted, called off the planned march south to Sky Towers.......;-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62

But I dug out my pitchfork already.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Premiership promo FAO Sky : But I dug out my pitchfork already.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

I am sure we can find another worthy cause by the end of the day.......meet at main station yeah?