You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

avatar and cards drop when you bust before river

edited August 2016 in Poker Chat
any chance on the software being fixed where you dont know you have bust before the river?

If you are playing a tourney and you are all in, after the community cards have been dealt and you are about to be rivered your cards drop slightly before the river card comes out.

changes nothing but when you are not very good and running worse its very very annoying and looks dodgy.  i know its not but looks it.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    In Response to avatar and cards drop when you bust before river:
    any chance on the software being fixed where you dont know you have bust before the river? If you are playing a tourney and you are all in, after the community cards have been dealt and you are about to be rivered your cards drop slightly before the river card comes out. changes nothing but when you are not very good and running worse its very very annoying and looks dodgy.  i know its not but looks it.
    Posted by mewillows
    Thank you for pointing this out, I knew there was something different between when I won or lost on the river .

Around 90 % of  the  time,I  reckon, I know a split second before the river is exposed if I've won the hand or not.

Like you point out, it's not dodgy , it's after close of betting.

Such a liberating relief to see this post.
  • edited August 2016
    1 thing that used to happen, I don't know if it still does is..........

if you have the lobby open whilst playing it showed you busto before the hand completes, lol
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: avatar and cards drop when you bust before river:
    1 thing that used to happen, I don't know if it still does is.......... if you have the lobby open whilst playing it showed you busto before the hand completes, lol
    Posted by scouse_red
    Is that because you stopped watching the lobby or stopped busting?
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: avatar and cards drop when you bust before river:
    In Response to Re: avatar and cards drop when you bust before river : Is that because you stopped watching the lobby or stopped busting?
    Posted by Phantom66

definitely not this lol