You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Leaderboard update?

edited August 2016 in Priority
Hi sky,

Sorry to be a nuisance.  Can you explain to me how pixie919 gained over 100 points in one day?  The max is 50.

I just wish I knew this could happen as I would have played more rather than taken my foot off the gas.

I'll post pics to show the leaderboard on the 29th and the 30th.

Its the championship leaderboard.

Many thanks.

Comments

• edited August 2016

Hi James,

I'll ask about this in the morning, and let you know.
  • edited August 2016
    Thanks again Tikay.  I'll be sure to dance at your wedding.  Opps to late ;)

Sorry to add to your workload.  I see there are a folk that insist on pushing your buttons atm.  Stay cool.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Leaderboard update?:
    Thanks again Tikay.  I'll be sure to dance at your wedding.  Opps to late ;) Sorry to add to your workload.  I see there are a folk that insist on pushing your buttons atm.  Stay cool.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Thanks DTM. Wedding? YBA.

I'm cool with everything, but thank you, & it's always a pleasure to deal with you, &, in fact, most players. 

I've sent the thread up to the Office, & would expect a reply this morning. Soon as I hear back, I'll let you know.

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Leaderboard update?:
    Hi sky, Sorry to be a nuisance.  Can you explain to me how pixie919 gained over 100 points in one day?  The max is 50. I just wish I knew this could happen as I would have played more rather than taken my foot off the gas. I'll post pics to show the leaderboard on the 29th and the 30th. Its the championship leaderboard. Many thanks.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Hi James.

The explanation is a bit complex, & you'll need to trust me on this, but the Leaderboard IS correct, including Pixie's points.

You are correct - those 100 points were NOT earned in a single day. However, due to a problem with the database, Pixie's points from Thursday & Friday were accidentally omitted on Saturday or Sunday, & when this was discovered, the "missing" points had to be reinstated. So whilst it looks like Pixie earned 100 points in a day, that is not actually the case, it was really just a correction of an earlier error.

You make a fair point that you took your foot off the gas, for sure. As you know, Sky Poker try to be as fair as possible in these situations, so if you did suffer some assumed loss, I'm sure they will look at it & see if they can do anything. That would be a decision for Sir Sam, but let's first wait & see how you end up when this week ends at Midnight tonight.

Sorry about this. No excuses really, but the database is a whopper, & sometimes wires get crossed.

• edited August 2016
    Thanks Tikay, and I do trust you and no point crying about it.  Just up early to smash out the points today.  

I'll not bother Sam, I know he's a busy man.  

This sky premiership promo is really keeping me on my toes.  Unfortunately my gf has discovered how to check the leaderboards and has had the holiday brochures out, Marv.

Shuffle and deal x 16.
  • edited August 2016
    Thanks Tikay, and I do trust you and no point crying about it.  Just up early to smash out the points today.   I'll not bother Sam, I know he's a busy man.   This sky premiership promo is really keeping me on my toes.  Unfortunately my gf has discovered how to check the leaderboards and has had the holiday brochures out, Marv. Shuffle and deal x 16.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Eh?

Which Sam are you talking about?

Sky Poker Sam strolls into the office around midday, has lunch, then goes off to the golf course.

PS - thanks for being understanding, & just getting on with it. It's not life or death, is it?
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Leaderboard update? : Eh? Which Sam are you talking about? Sky Poker Sam strolls into the office around midday, has lunch, then goes off to the golf course.   PS - thanks for being understanding, & just getting on with it. It's not life or death, is it?
    Posted by Tikay10
    While DTM mentioned the girlfriend has the holiday brochure in one hand, he failed to mention she has a knife in the other hand!