You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Question for SKY regarding latest Punta race

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat
Would it be possible to see who has hit the 5K target before tomrrow?
i'm asking as ive just hit the 5k required but I'm not sure what would happen if someone else hit it through the night before the leaderboard was posted tomorrow. Would you be able to see who hit the points first? Im asuming so but a little unsure. Also someone else may have hit the target before me.
Thanks.  

Comments

• edited September 2016
  • edited September 2016
    Well done for completing and thanks for letting everyone running in the 4000s know so they can slow down now, or is it a bluff ;-)
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Question for SKY regarding latest Punta race:
    Would it be possible to see who has hit the 5K target before tomrrow? i'm asking as ive just hit the 5k required but I'm not sure what would happen if someone else hit it through the night before the leaderboard was posted tomorrow. Would you be able to see who hit the points first? Im asuming so but a little unsure. Also someone else may have hit the target before me. Thanks.  
    Posted by Curt360x27
    Hi Curt,

Well done on hitting 5,000.

The Leaderboard won't be posted until the normal time, & no, it won't be possible to see the leaderboard before tomorrow, but if you hit the 5,000 first, it won't matter if someone else, or others, hit it tonight.

The rules state clearly:

"Be the 1st to reach the weekly points target set in the Package Pursuit and instantly win a package"

So if you got there before anyone else, you win.