You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

troll hunting and colour coding

edited September 2016 in The Rail
This may not be what the colour coding was designed for but I have been using it to tag trolls and here's my guide
blue / these chaps are quite rare and on the surface seem quite normal but make a bad play against them and the mask slips YOU WENT WITH THAT is there fav line 
yellow/ again these are rare seamingly normal but knock one of these out of a tournament and then the chatbox starts to be used fav line YOU ARE A JOKE 
green/a combination of the previous two but they tend to blame the software fav line THIS SITE IS A JOKE  and this is where the abreviations normally start FO being their mating call 
orange/these trolls are a bit more sinister and travel in pairs they carry on berating players as if they are not there fav line WHAT A FISH and DID YOU SEE THAT DONK mating call WTF 
red/these are the most common of all the trolls and can explode at any minute even when not involved in the hand and are just that little bit nastier they tend to use a combination of lines like WTF YOU ARE A JOKE and FO I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT WITH THAT unfortunately the red troll has no mating call and is very lonely divorce lawyers and supervised visits are thier only human contact they can be found in the express Isle of supermarkets with ding meals and individual trifles 
purple/ these are the worst of the trolls and must not be approached at any time bad eggs and there fav lines HOPE YOUR LAPTOP CATCHES FIRE or HOPE YOU GET A DISEASE these trolls seem to have learning difficulties and problems typing there words always have spaces DI CK or FU  XX racist sexist and just plain mean they should not be approached and don't have any interaction with them if spotted contact CC imediatly 
this is only meant as a bit of fun but remember it's your money play how you want and don't put up with abuse report it to cc gl all and run golden 

Comments