You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WATERLOO BOWLS HANDICAP

edited September 2016 in Betting Chat
now then crown green bowls might not be everbodys cup of tea but on the saturday 17th september the last 64 players battle it out think its being televised from monday to wednesday .last year paddy power and 365 priced up some of heats and had no idea on a couple matches which made some of the bowlers a nice tidy profits i will be there shouting on a few of our local lads and a couple of good mates and drinking plenty and on finals days i will be sporting a hippie fancy dress costume.                if i see any value i will post on here and hopefully win us all a few bob ,ive only had 1 bet up to now G I WILSON 15to2 to win outright never won it yet but it is one of the greatest players ever to play our game and a player ive had some great battles with in the past,sky are offering outright market as i type so if you dont fancy a bet just tune in and give the sport a chance its not an oldmans game you no..