You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Premiership & Ticket to Paradise

2»

Comments

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Premiership & Ticket to Paradise:
    I've made it to 12k pts
    Posted by InsWinHere
    I can only imagine that this is due to one of 3 things:

a) you haven't "opted in" to the promo as it's not automatic opt in

b) you've earned your points from russian roulette games (which are excluded)

or c) - Muck up in the back room office

Good luck
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Premiership & Ticket to Paradise : I can only imagine that this is due to one of 3 things: a) you haven't "opted in" to the promo as it's not automatic opt in b) you've earned your points from russian roulette games (which are excluded) or c) - Muck up in the back room office Good luck
    Posted by IrishRose

deffo not b as they have only played 4 games.

must have rattled the cash tables
  • edited September 2016
    Yes I am opted in, I just double checked and can confirm it says that I am already opted in, this is what it says on the ticket to paradise page

Thanks for the welcome Glen :)
  • edited September 2016

Good morning.

I have sent a note up to the Suits in the Office.

Can't guarantee a reply today, but generally they do reply at weekends.
  • edited September 2016
    Yes I am opted in, I just double checked and can confirm it says that I am already opted in, this is what it says on the ticket to paradise page Thanks for the welcome Glen :)
    Posted by InsWinHere
    Hi Simon,

The Office were quick off the mark this morning, & I have had a reply already.

Normally, these matters are not discussed on the Forum, as they are sort of private, but I'm going to make an exception in this case as I can imagine you are on the edge of your seat.

1) Whilst you say you ARE & WERE opted in, according to the Office, this is not the case - they state that you were, & are, NOT Opted in. You can still Opt In of course. I can't see the back-end, so all I have to go on is your view v their view, so I am not in a position to argue with either party.

However.....

2) Spoiler alert here - & without giving the game away too much - you were NOT the first to reach 12,000 points. When the Leaderboard is updated later today, it will show the alias of the first person to reach 12,000 points, & also show what time they got to 12,000. Which was earlier than you did.  
  • edited September 2016

Unfair when Barca, Real Madrid, Juventus are always dominating League2....

thought this division would be reserved for 4 - 20p micro limit.

Can't compete with pound-landers.

sack the managers.

lol
  • edited September 2016
    Thanks Tikay and for being prompt with your responses.

I did opt in and I have confirmed it, when I go to the ticket to paradise page it still says that I am already opted in...so I can't select to opt in again.  Please can you confirm that I am opted in for the rest of the promotion, including the prize draw or let me know how to do this myself with the team.  Thanks.

With regards to the points, well done Nutter5932 I am bitter to say, you got there about 30 minutes before me.

GL in the tournament mate and hope you have a nice trip to Punta Cana, you deserve it.

Maybe I will try again in the following weeks, will see
    Simon
  • edited September 2016

Hi Simon,

Yes, the Leaderboard has been updated now, & states....

"*Congratulations to Nutter5932 who is this weeks winner hitting the 12,000 pts mark at 19:03 on 9/9/16"

So first up, many congrats to Ben.

I can imagine your disappointment, pipped by less than an hour I believe, & I congratulate you on taking defeat so well. Proper bloke, I'd say.

At his juncture, no, I'm sorry, I cannot confirm you re opted in. Please be aware I cant see whether you were/are or not, but I rely on what the Senior Suit told me this morning.

Whether you are Opted in yet remains a mystery - as of this morning, the Office specifically checked & told me you were NOT (at the time they checked).

I think there's not much more we can do at the moment. The Office were quite specific this morning, & were adamant you were not opted in.

All is not lost though, & all being well - if we can sort this Opt In palaver - it may well be that your points will still count towards the Prize Draw.

I can't do any more this weekend really, though I'll be here all weekend, but we seem to be at an impasse. Fingers crossed it can all be sorted amicably on Monday morning - & I'm quite sure it will be.

Have a great weekend, & thank you again for being understanding of everything under the circumstances. In these spots, we often see ranting & raving, & exclamation marks by the dozen, but you have handled this wonderfully, thank you.
  • edited September 2016
    ok thanks how do I confirm that I am opted in?

Rather than checking whether I am or not, can the office just change the status for me to confirm that I am opted in, as like I said before the the ticket to paradise page says I am already opted in and obviously I would like to be.

Seems a bit silly this process and why it is so difficult for me to get opted in lol sorry I am new to the site so I do not know how things work.

Thanks
  • edited September 2016
    ok thanks how do I confirm that I am opted in? Rather than checking whether I am or not, can the office just change the status for me to confirm that I am opted in, as like I said before the the ticket to paradise page says I am already opted in and obviously I would like to be. Seems a bit silly this process and why it is so difficult for me to get opted in lol sorry I am new to the site so I do not know how things work. Thanks
    Posted by InsWinHere
    Morning Simon.

I will ask the question this morning, & see what they say, as to whether you are now Opted In.

I have no idea why the Office cannot Opt you in - but there must be good reason, perhaps Compliance based.

Anyway. let me see what they say, & I'll get back to you.
  • edited September 2016
    ok thanks how do I confirm that I am opted in? Rather than checking whether I am or not, can the office just change the status for me to confirm that I am opted in, as like I said before the the ticket to paradise page says I am already opted in and obviously I would like to be. Seems a bit silly this process and why it is so difficult for me to get opted in lol sorry I am new to the site so I do not know how things work. Thanks
    Posted by InsWinHere
    Morning Simon.

The Office have had a good look at this today.

As of this morning, as far as they were concerned, you most definitely were NOT Opted In to Ticket to Paradise. (Interestingly, you WERE Opted in to Sky Poker Premiership).

They have now, in this specific case, Opted you in, as it would seem somewhat harsh that your volume was excluded, most especially as the mystery remains as to why THEY think you were not Opted In, & you think you were.

So, your points earned in this week of Ticket to Paradise (which started last Thursday & concludes at Midnight this Wednesday), will be backdated & included in the Leaderboard for the Prize Draw which is published tomorrow. (NOT today, it's too late).

As to the "Pursuit", it's irrelevant now, because as we now know, young Nutter narrowly beat you to the target.

Hopefully, this will put this awkward matter to bed.

• edited September 2016