You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky bet club

edited September 2016 in Betting Chat
im a regular sport better often doing at least £250 a week im geting extremley peved with the free bet club every week i reguarly get between £20/50£ free bet depending on wins loses my gripe is wen ever i put it on  a accy the bets are suspended offering no cashouts yet the games in question are all live offering inplay bets yet the free bet is suspended every time or i put iton a acc and find one game is unavailable after offering live inplay odds i dont mind losing but this is bordering on stiching punters up offering odds then dropping games in play the worst league is vanarama they can offer markets on totaly obscure games from around the world yet cant show english leagues!!every sat they offer live prematch odds yet dont show games also games that go into extra or overtime are also droped after 90 min yet u can get last min goal does u and u none the wiser anyone else experiencing this with the bet club?

Comments