You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2 trips to Punta Cana will be won tonight.

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat

Big day for those who fancy a bit of Caribbean sun, sandy beaches & proper poker, as tonight the 3rd of 4 Punta Cana Finals takes place, with 2 packages on offer.

Timetable?

Quarter Final @ 5.30pm

Semi Final @  7pm

Final @ 9pm

Preceding those, there are Super Sats, Sats to qtr, Sats to semi, Frenzies, Freerolls, All-Ins, Sats to Sats & Sats to AllSorts.

To find all the Punta Cana stuff go to the Tournament Lobby & then select the "PUNTA CANA" Tab thingie.

The Final Table of these big Away Adventures is generally chock full of railers & there's a great atmo. Might try & join you later.

Comments

• edited September 2016
    In Response to 2 trips to Punta Cana will be won tonight.:
    Big day for those who fancy a bit of Caribbean sun, sandy beaches & proper poker, as tonight the 3rd of 4 Punta Cana Finals takes place, with 2 packages on offer. Timetable? Quarter Final @ 5.30pm Semi Final @  7pm Final @ 9pm Preceding those, there are Super Sats, Sats to qtr, Sats to semi, Frenzies, Freerolls, All-Ins, Sats to Sats & Sats to AllSorts. To find all the Punta Cana stuff go to the Tournament Lobby & then select the " PUNTA CANA " Tab thingie. The Final Table of these big Away Adventures is generally chock full of railers & there's a great atmo. Might try & join you later.  
    Posted by Tikay10

GL to all those trying for Punta Cana tonight.

• edited September 2016
    A simple question, if I qualify for the semi this Sunday, can I change it to next week as I cannot make this Sunday.
    Yes or no?
  • edited September 2016
    If you speak to CC they will sort it for you.