You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MORE BENEFICIAL BEING NON PRIORITY THAN PRIORITY PLAYER????

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat
Hi guys

I am all for a fair crack at the whip, but there are players out there who spend extra hours grinding to make priorty club and have been hard done by this month. Why is there no monthy priorty pormo???and the punta package is only available to NON priorty ???
Whats the point in having a "priorty club" if u actauly getting excluded form promotions??
Unless there is another promo for "priorty players only" in the next couple of weeks???
i am aware there was a small promo at start of the month for a punta final, but this lasted all off 3 days and was alwasys going to be won by the same 10 players

thanks J 

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Having separate punta cana points races for prio and non prio makes perfect sense to me.

Is missing out on the raffle (ticket to paradise) really worth giving up all other prio benefits for? I seriously doubt it so I do not buy the arguement that non prio is better than prio this month.

Any promo that encourages more people to play more gets a big plus in my book as a busier site benefits us all in the long run surely?

• edited September 2016
    Did you not receive an increased rakeback % for reaching priority? Have no priority freerolls been scheduled this month? If you're a winning player then your volume should mean you made more money last month? Isn't that the main reason we put in the hours?

Not sure I'm keen on seeing a priority players pormo either :)