You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Stats Spreadsheet?

edited October 2016 in The Poker Clinic
Hello fellow member :)

A quick question. Is it worthwhile creating a spreadsheet to monitor stats such as VPIP & PRF? If so, what are a must to keep track of?

Comments

• edited September 2016
    That will be abit tricky, unless you are einstein. Just make notes next to their name. aggro, tag, etc
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Stats Spreadsheet?:
    Hello fellow member :) A quick question. Is it worthwhile creating a spreadsheet to monitor stats such as VPIP & PRF? If so, what are a must to keep track of?
    Posted by F0l3Y
    havent got a clue but thats a cracking looking dog in your pic
  • edited October 2016
    Agree with previous post about your dog. Bet he/she is sharp :)

You could build your own spreadsheet and keep hold of all your stats. However, before you do that, search for Poker Stats software. Some are free, some one off fee and others you pay an annual fee for.

Give them a try. Most will have the ability to import your and opponents hand history for every hand you play for all types of games from most poker sites. Further some give you the ability to fine tune the way in which stats are presented so that you are able to examine specific areas of your game to find weaknesses.

Hope this helps and hope it saves you the time and effort of writing your own spreadsheet

Sorry no pic yet only just joined Sky.  Think I'll put my kitties up Hee hee.

• edited October 2016
    Agree with previous post about your dog. Bet he/she is sharp :)

You could build your own spreadsheet and keep hold of all your stats. However, before you do that, search for Poker Stats software. Some are free, some one off fee and others you pay an annual fee for.

Give them a try. Most will have the ability to import your and opponents hand history for every hand you play for all types of games from most poker sites. Further some give you the ability to fine tune the way in which stats are presented so that you are able to examine specific areas of your game to find weaknesses.

Hope this helps and hope it saves you the time and effort of writing your own spreadsheet

Sorry no pic yet only just joined Sky.  Think I'll put my kitties up Hee hee.