You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tagging Players

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat
Afternoon all,

I've recently started to take my poker a little more seriously and have started using the notes system to tag players and write up a few notes. 

However when I go to reg a DYM, MTT or even cash game I am only able to see the players usernames and not the colour tags I have given them. 

Now I have no idea if this has been discussed before or how easy/hard it would be to be implemented but it would be a great addition in my opinion. 

I'm just a rec myself, but it would be nice to know if I'm entering a DYM against 5 bosses haha

Comments

• edited September 2016
    If  you use the colour coding in the chatbox area it shows up when you play these people in other games but you have to remember to save your changes 
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: Tagging Players:
    If  you use the colour coding in the chatbox area it shows up when you play these people in other games but you have to remember to save your changes 
    Posted by weecheez1
    Yeah this works fine if a tagged player is at my table. 

I'm talking about looking at a lobby before a DYM/MTT begins and being able to see all the players with their colour tags. At the moment all you are able to see is the screenname of the player. 
  • edited September 2016
    you can check SS to get an idea of games played, buy in size, ave ROI etc etc 

That will give you an indication of whether the table is worth sitting or not.
  • edited September 2016
    You could also use the 'find player' facility and go to another table they are sat at and select observe table, you will then see your notes. The DYM regs will be sat at plenty of tables.
  • edited September 2016
    i cant see what colours iv tagged people in the lobby. 
    Only when im observing or sat at the table.

I hope this clarifies what you already know.