You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

anybody else having the new download version crashing on them

Happened 5 times so far tonight not good when your running four tourneys. Never had this problem happening before and the suggestion from your help personell is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Still better than clear your cookies that used to be the stock in trade bs answer to appease anyone :)

Comments

• edited September 2016

Morning aiken,

I can't see that photograph, but the same problem has been reported by 4 or 5 players on another thread. I replied to them as follows;

"Good morning.

I have made the Office aware of this thread, they will either respond directly, or I will let you know what they say, & try to keep you updated.

As far as I can tell from the player's side of the table, it is not widespread, very few (relative to total players on site) have complained, but that is no consolation to the few who have suffered.

I very much hope that if this problem sits at Sky Poker's end, it will be resolved tout de suite."
  • edited September 2016

Latest update, as at 0850 Sunday.

I sent a note to the suits, it seems they were already aware from some reports made via Customer Care.

The matter has now been escalated to the Tech Team to investigate, &, let us hope, resolved asap.

I'll keep you informed if & when I hear further.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • edited September 2016

Hi Aiken,

There is a further Update now.

To save me keep typing the same thing on 2 different threads, the latest Updates, & future updates, will be on the other thread,
    HERE