You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Lowdown on the Sky High Roller - Blog

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat

A quick blog describing how last night's Sky High Roller progressed & ended, including the Final Table bust-out hands is HERE 

Comments

• edited September 2016
    In Response to The Lowdown on the Sky High Roller - Blog:
    A quick blog describing how last night's Sky High Roller progressed & ended, including the Final Table bust-out hands is HERE  
    Posted by Tikay10

gd read tk i was one of the runners but no gd this time round wp sky for having the balss to run this comp and a good sign for the new sched. i personal would like more chips but 5k is fine and understand people have work and stuff next day keep up good work sky. world love to see a big rebuy event next just my personal opinion. 

• edited September 2016
    Good read. Impressed with the runner numbers and finish time seems reasonable for me after my (slight) moan about it last week ;)

Sadly I fell at semi final sat stage this week. Hopefully go one further next time.
  • edited September 2016
    Awesome Blog TK, well done.

Many congrats to Granite89, I was on his table most of the day and went back and forth a few times with him. His nut flush against my two pair finally seeing me off.

He's a great player, and a smashing lad. Humble and polite, so well deserved on all fronts.

Congrats also to belsibub on his biggest ever cash.

76 runners was outstanding!

I am really hoping there will be more like this to come in the new schedule.

Great job Sky!

Cheers,

G
  • edited September 2016
    Good read Tikay, to late for me as suspected with a 6am wake up. but I look forward to having a pop during the holidays :)