You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Coming Soon...

edited October 2016 in Priority

An exciting, very "premier" November promotion...exclusive to Priority Club members.

Be sure to retain/attain Priority status this month to be in with a chance of taking part. It's one not to be missed!

Comments

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Coming Soon...:
    An exciting October promotion...exclusive to Priority Club members. Be sure to retain/attain Priority status this month to be in with a chance of taking part. It's one not to be missed!
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    Hi Kirsty

Just a tiny moan, gripe, whinge - whatever you want to call it (or mix of all 3 lol).

Is it possible to promote "exciting new promos" on priority at the start of a month to give recs a chance/incentive to aim for it?  It's the 21st today and for a player who only really plays MTTS (no cash and not many sit and goes) it takes a concentrated effort to make priority.  There's very little chance of me hitting 10,000 points in the next 9 days - but if I'd known it was a worthwhile promo in October then I'd probably have made more of an effort.
  • edited October 2016
    After the premiership promo which I made £1,552 last month, how can we get motivated to play for a a chance to win a £160 tablet when most of us already have one. 

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon...:
    After the premiership promo which I made £1,552 last month, how can we get motivated to play for a a chance to win a £160 tablet when most of us already have one. 
    Posted by LB44
    GIQ, ffs Liam........

PS - How is your brother these days? Not seen him in ages.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Coming Soon...:
    An exciting October promotion...exclusive to Priority Club members. Be sure to retain/attain Priority status this month to be in with a chance of taking part. It's one not to be missed!
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    What's the "Exciting"promotion  then Kirsty ?, me and the other 100 promo players are still waiting to find out ?
  • edited October 2016
    There's another super-duper, thrilling, amazing, EXCITING promotion coming for November too!

More details to follow... :) 
  • edited October 2016
    Posted by LB44

compared to all the other offerings on rival sites, you absolutely can't complain about the offerings of a free tablet when you see whats going on in the online poker world. I'm sorry its pitiful compared to the free £1552 you made last month, its a tough life :/.
  • edited October 2016
    There's another super-duper, thrilling, amazing, EXCITING promotion coming for November too! More details to follow... :) 
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    what was this month exciting promotion? surley it wasnt the tablet worth £130,have i missed it?or is still to run?

thanks j 
  • edited October 2016
    So-"only" £9,000 of tablets, £3,000 of freerolls and enhanced rakeback. SORT IT OUT SKY!!

If you think other sites are offering more per player, gl
  • edited October 2016
    Well Raven it's not free is it. I racked up 73k points last month so I'm sure sky made a pretty penny off me. 

All I'm saying is the premiership gave players like me motivation to play every day. Is there plans for it to return?

• edited October 2016
    Good to see poker players not wrapped up in their own little worlds.
  • edited October 2016
    Posted by LB44
    premiership promo was open to everyone,it was not a priority promo if im right.
  • edited October 2016
    Well Raven it's not free is it. I racked up 73k points last month so I'm sure sky made a pretty penny off me.  All I'm saying is the premiership gave players like me motivation to play every day. Is there plans for it to return?
    Posted by LB44
    have a look around other sites and see how much bang for your buck you get for your volume. Compared to other sites you should cherish these promo's if/when they come along because they are a dying ember.

Of course sky shovels up all your rake, thats the game they are/we are all in. Thats why spins get pushed so hard as they are much more profitable than regular tables. 

Truth is its like the play "Olivier" just take your porridge and be greatful asking for more is fruitless when they have little incentive to put the cherrys on top when everyone else has stopped handing out the porridge.
  • edited October 2016
    Posted by LB44
    I will give you £5 for your unwanted tablet. Sorry can't offer more, I don't make much profit playing, no rakeback or anything like that. Really enjoy playing on sky though. Hope you find peace.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon... : I will give you £5 for your unwanted tablet. Sorry can't offer more, I don't make much profit playing, no rakeback or anything like that. Really enjoy playing on sky though. Hope you find peace.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    I will give you 8 pound for your tablet my laptop is about to go down
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon... : I will give you 8 pound for your tablet my laptop is about to go down
    Posted by paige55
    and that is true
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon... : and that is true
    Posted by paige55
    other trues are available
  • edited October 2016
    I have an old Acer lap top offers on a post card to paige tks
  • edited October 2016
    I also have a broken tower if someone could tell me how to rid myself of the hard drive I would be so grateful
  • edited October 2016
    So-"only" £9,000 of tablets, £3,000 of freerolls and enhanced rakeback. SORT IT OUT SKY!! If you think other sites are offering more per player, gl
    Posted by Essexphil
    Exactamundo Phil, what a great promo this month for prio. I gave the tablet to my sisters kids, who where besides themselves when they saw it.

Yet we have a gazillion points grinder moaning that he wasn't treated better than anyone else in prio.  

Sometimes poker players need to learn a bit of humility and stop thinking about me me me. BTW LB44 I have been in priority pretty much since 2011, does that afford me an elevated status then?

Rant over.
  • edited October 2016
    Great promo my son is over the moon with it
  • edited October 2016
    Well Raven it's not free is it. I racked up 73k points last month so I'm sure sky made a pretty penny off me.  All I'm saying is the premiership gave players like me motivation to play every day. Is there plans for it to return?
    Posted by LB44
    Hi Liam,

Seems like it, yes - & this one is for Prop players ONLY.

See
    HERE

Fill yer boots.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon... : Exactamundo Phil, what a great promo this month for prio. I gave the tablet to my sisters kids, who where besides themselves when they saw it. Yet we have a gazillion points grinder moaning that he wasn't treated better than anyone else in prio.   Sometimes poker players need to learn a bit of humility and stop thinking about me me me. BTW LB44 I have been in priority pretty much since 2011, does that afford me an elevated status then? Rant over.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Like.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Coming Soon... : Exactamundo Phil, what a great promo this month for prio. I gave the tablet to my sisters kids, who where besides themselves when they saw it. Yet we have a gazillion points grinder moaning that he wasn't treated better than anyone else in prio.   Sometimes poker players need to learn a bit of humility and stop thinking about me me me. BTW LB44 I have been in priority pretty much since 2011, does that afford me an elevated status then? Rant over.
    Posted by ACEGOONER

Looks like the premiership is back...

You're all welcome