You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What flop?

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat
Last night i was in a hi lo dym, i had AAxx.  The flop came QAK. Now im thinking of what play to make, then the flop changes to QK10.I was as bright as a button last night, with only intake being coffee. What made it worse , im in sb ger's in bb, i time out dumbfounded.
Also recently i cant get back into a game if i take a butchers at the lobby.It happens every time.Duplicate table, already seated at this table, close this table is all i see.Something has deffo changed in the last week, is it because i play on a tablet(s) im getting grief?Its putting me off playing at all, as its becoming a major handicap.Not a happy camper. Good afternoon.

Comments

• edited September 2016

Hi chilling,

I can understand your angst. You were experiencing lag there, & seeing the previous flop &/or board. 

I seem to recall a Post you made yesterday in which you explained a variety of challenges you faced trying to play on 2 different tablets, simultaneously, both of which seemed to have serious problems.  (That Post seems to have disappeared now). Could that be part of the problem?

Anyway, whatever the reason, it's most unfortunate.

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: What flop?:
    Thanks for the reply Tikay. Things have changed a bit recently for me, the main one not being able to get back into a game if im checking a lobby, or placing a bet.Only started happening this week.Muck box needs re- ticking every table move, minor irritant. With all the lobby changes needing responses on thursday, i not sure Churchy forgot i only wanted to be regged for the first two.There was hassle on here that night over the lobbies, i'll let him off just this once. Which leads me to the BIG  question.You replied to mumzara on another thread about not being able to multi-table on a tablet. Churchy says you can.Where lies the truth?Is he at it?
    Posted by chilling

As is often the case, both are correct, in a way.

The current Sky Poker App is designed for SINGLE TABLE use. Sky Poker are quite clear about that, & they won't support  performamnce complaints from anyone who who circumvents that by work-arounds.

Churchy described a means by which players can multi table on the App, an unofficial workaround, but that is, quite categorically, NOT "supported" by Sky Poker. 

Hope you soon get sorted anyway, sounds like a nightmare. The problems you describe, hoewever, are not widespread & there have been no complaints to the Contact Centre about it, or not that I am aware.