You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1,999 points this week. :=(

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat
Opps.

Needed 2000 points for £40 cash for points this week, and missed by one.

Also the £55 Speed BH finished at 00:03am so didn't count.

The words, "Rodney" and "Plonker" spring to mind.

Completely my fault, spotted it at 11.59pm, but couldn't get a cash table open in time.

Just needed to play one cash hand, but didn't realise till too late. :=)

Don't know why I'm posting this, just the irony of it being exactly 1,999 points. :=)

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Nice I'm still in the speed bh at 0.03 brag. This whole post is just an elaborate rouse so people know you shipped it.
    I'm on to you M.R Carter.
    P.S Unlucky with the points total.
    P.P.S: Plonker
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: 1,999 points this week. :=(:
    Nice I'm still in the speed bh at 0.03 brag. This whole post is just an elaborate rouse so people know you shipped it. I'm on to you M.R Carter. P.S Unlucky with the points total. P.P.S: Plonker
    Posted by FeelGroggy

Thanks for pointing that out Danny. :=)

Not sure that any potential brag compensates for the stupidity of leaving myself 1 point short though.

Got the email today!

Your Sky Poker Rewards Bonus

Congratulations you've earned 1999 points from last week's play and reached level GOLD.      

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: 1,999 points this week. :=( : Thanks for pointing that out Danny. :=) Not sure that any potential brag compensates for the stupidity of leaving myself 1 point short though. Got the email today! Your Sky Poker Rewards Bonus Congratulations you've earned 1999 points from last week's play and reached level GOLD .      
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Oh G all it needed was 1 all in 1.10 sat. Sigh
  • edited September 2016
    I am just surprised Rainman didn't say you would have made it had you played in the 2-20 at 2-20
  • edited September 2016
    I am just surprised Rainman didn't say you would have made it had you played in the 2-20 at 2-20
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    No Sir G it's now rainman215@2.15 lol