You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hi low and omaha tournaments gone

edited September 2016 in Priority
why have sky stopped the 9.20 hi low and the 10.10 omaha tournaments, there should be more not less and amounts like 2.00 and 1.50 etc

Comments

• edited September 2016

Hi daffo,

They have not removed them, they are both still there.

The times have changed by 5 or 10 minutes though, they now start on the hour,  half hour, or quarter hour.
  • edited September 2016

Morning daffo.

Apologies - my earlier reply was INCORRECT. I was 6 tabling at the time, & misread the question, sorry.

I'm guessing they removed due to lack of demand.

If there was & is sufficient demand, there is no good reason why they can't be reinstated.

• edited September 2016
    In Response to hi low and omaha tournaments gone:
    why have sky stopped the 9.20 hi low and the 10.10 omaha tournaments, there should be more not less and amounts like 2.00 and 1.50 etc
    Posted by daffo
    Sky_James posted this today.....

"I've put in another £3.30 £50 Omaha Hi-Lo at 7.45pm. The Omaha Hi-Lo schedule is now much better for you. There is £290 a day in guarantees instead of £100 with many games with no guarantees barely running. Plus another £350 on Thursdays...."
  • edited September 2016

Also......

PLO MTT's

An assortment of daily PLO MTT's will run, mainly £2.20 with a £20 Guarantee

There is a daily PLO MTT Freeroll @ 1730

There is a £100 Guaranteed £5.50 PLO MTT @ 19.45.