You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Punta Cana "Last Resort Freeroll" - NOW EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat

One more package to Punta Cana is available......

Details are
HERE

Comments

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Punta Cana "Last Resort Freeroll":
    One more package to Punta Cana is available...... Details are HERE
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay

As so many have struggled to play on the site last night and still ongoing in part this morning - can I ask if the deadline for the 5000 points by Sunday midnight can possibly be extended 24 hours?
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana "Last Resort Freeroll":
    In Response to Punta Cana "Last Resort Freeroll" : Hi Tikay As so many have struggled to play on the site last night and still ongoing in part this morning - can I ask if the deadline for the 5000 points by Sunday midnight can possibly be extended 24 hours?
    Posted by IrishRose
    I really can't answer that Rose, but I'll send a note upstairs to see what they say. If I get a reply, I will let you know.

Unless & until you hear otherwise, the deadline remains unchanged.

My initial thoughts are that moving the deadline might cause some complications.

Anyway, I've sent a note up, that's all I can do.  

• edited October 2016
    Thanks for the response Tikay.

I'm sure I can't be the only one trying to get some HU games going - but even now the lobby is showing them as 0/2 players regged - so I try to reg and then it comes up with sorry you can't reg as tourney now full - and lobby then displays the game as finished.

I know the site was having issues but thought they were fixed by now :(
  • edited October 2016

I have been in contact with 3 Suits, Rose, e-Mails are going back & forth, & the matter is under consideration, but a decision has not yet been reached. They are well aware of the pros & cons of it all.

For now, please assume the Deadline remains unchanged. 

When I get as definitive answer, I'll post here, I promise. (Though I may go AWOL for a few hours this afternoon for my Gym Session).

In the interim, thanks for being understanding.

• edited October 2016

Rose,

A decision has now been made in this matter.

Thanks for raising it. I passed it upstairs, & after deliberating it from all angles, a decision was reached which, I believe, is fair, right & proper.

• edited October 2016

As the Site Issues experienced last night disadvantaged many players, this Promotion has now been EXTENDED until Midnight on Monday.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana "Last Resort Freeroll":
    As the Site Issues experienced last night disadvantaged many players, this Promotion has now been EXTENDED until Midnight on Monday .
    Posted by Tikay10
    Many thanks for raising the issue Tikay - now I'd better pull finger out and start trying lol.  Thanks again
  • edited October 2016
    Go for it Rose. Gl gl gl
  • edited October 2016
    Good afternoon everyone.
    Good luck Rose.
    Is it possible to extend it even further by a couple of months.
    Eagerly awaiting your reply.
    All the best.
    Rainman215. 
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana "Last Resort Freeroll" - NOW EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY:
    Good afternoon everyone. Good luck Rose. Is it possible to extend it even further by a couple of months. Eagerly awaiting your reply. All the best. Rainman215. 
    Posted by rainman215
    If only.......
  • edited October 2016

REMINDER

The qualifying period has now been extended until Midnight tonight (Monday), so if you don't have the 5,000 points yet, you still have time.
  • edited October 2016

Another quick reminder - if you have already won a Punta Cana Package, please don't enter this Freeroll if you qualify. NO CASH ALTERNATIVE or any other alternative is offered, & the Promo is ONLY for those who have NOT already won a Punta Cana Package.
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks to the time extension to midnight last night I managed to crawl to the 5004 points mark just shy of midnight.  I'll prob donk out first tonight but at least I have a few more hours of dreaming left in me.

However - I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever want to play another hyper HU game, speed HU game, russian roulette game or even worse - try playing cash games again!!   By the time midnight arrived last night I was thoroughly sick of the sight of poker tables.  Hopefully that sickness will wear off soon.

Good luck all playing tonight - not many regged yet but I'm sure they'll reg later.  I can just see Sir Gary and TommyD as my hopefulls for bringing me back a seashell xxx  
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Punta Cana "Last Resort Freeroll" - NOW EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY:
    Thanks to the time extension to midnight last night I managed to crawl to the 5004 points mark just shy of midnight.  I'll prob donk out first tonight but at least I have a few more hours of dreaming left in me. However - I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever want to play another hyper HU game, speed HU game, russian roulette game or even worse - try playing cash games again!!   By the time midnight arrived last night I was thoroughly sick of the sight of poker tables.  Hopefully that sickness will wear off soon. Good luck all playing tonight - not many regged yet but I'm sure they'll reg later.  I can just see Sir Gary and TommyD as my hopefulls for bringing me back a seashell xxx  
    Posted by IrishRose
    Good lucky Rose!!
  • edited October 2016
    This time rose can bring me a seashell back, gl all
  • edited October 2016
    Rose I love you to bits but your madddddddddddd lol. I wish you all the luck in the world, as I found out today lifes way to short not to go for things that you've got a chance at. Run Golden Rose, if anyone deserves to win you do. Not saying the others don't but you really deserve to go. xx