You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Verification

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat
Anyone else got a problem with verification? Ive been playing for a week no problems ,now theyre looking for my passport number to verify my age, Wasnt a problem for the last week, Worse still, Ive put in my correct  passport number and theyre saying its invalid!!!!

Comments

• edited September 2016
    In Response to Verification:
    Anyone else got a problem with verification? Ive been playing for a week no problems ,now theyre looking for my passport number to verify my age, Wasnt a problem for the last week, Worse still, Ive put in my correct  passport number and theyre saying its invalid!!!!
    Posted by josemourin
    Morning Special One,

Well done on last night's win.

Changes in legislation, Money Laundering laws, Source of Funds, Responsible Gaming & Gaming Commission rules all now require very close monitoring & verification of Customer's Accounts, & it all comes under "Compliance". 

It is not a Sky Poker thing, it applies to ALL sites licensed to operate in the UK & RoI. It is a GOOD thing that Sky Poker take these matters very seriously.

Players personal accounts & details cannot be discussed here due to DPA legislation, but, in a nutshell, if everything as to your Account is hunky dory you have nothing to worry about.

Feel free to contact Customer Care, but it can't really be discussed in detail here.