You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SITE ISSUES 30th September late evening

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat

Good morning.

As many of you are aware, there were several issues with the site last night.

As far as I can see, most of them seem to be resolved now.

I have written to the Office to see if I can get a better status update, but from where I sit, the site seems to be operating normally (ish) this morning. (0815).

As soon as I hear back from the Office, I'll update you, or the Suits may post themselves.

Apols for any inconv. 

Comments

• edited October 2016

No solid updates yet, but the Office replied & are on the case.

FWIW, SkyBet had the same problems at the same time.

Then, on the SkyBet Twitter feed, they posted this an hour ago.....

Sorry to those who had deposit issues last night. If the money hasn't shown in your acc, it is being returned to your bank

The site has been working & back to normal since 3.30am

I would imagine - just guessing - that the position would be the same at Sky Poker, as it looks like the issue was Platform-wide.

Any further updates I'll let you know here, first.
  • edited October 2016

Also, the Official @SkyPoker Twitter feed posted these two Tweets an hour ago....

"SERVICE UPDATE: Sorry to those who had deposit issues last night. If the money hasn't shown in your acc, it is being returned to your bank."

"The site has been working & back to normal since 3.30am. Good luck on the table today."
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: SITE ISSUES 30th September late evening:
    Also, the Official @SkyPoker Twitter feed posted these two Tweets an hour ago.... "SERVICE UPDATE: Sorry to those who had deposit issues last night. If the money hasn't shown in your acc, it is being returned to your bank." "The site has been working & back to normal since 3.30am. Good luck on the table today."
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for the update tk I better not bother them about my free bet they might be busy the forum is deffo glitchy 
  • edited October 2016
    Hi tikay, was in the £1500 guarentee at midnight 2nd in chips 4 players left but then nothing couldnt even log back in, what happens in this case? Looks like ive been paid out £270?
  • edited October 2016
    Hi tikay, was in the £1500 guarentee at midnight 2nd in chips 4 players left but then nothing couldnt even log back in, what happens in this case? Looks like ive been paid out £270?
    Posted by SHAUNY
    Morning SHAUNY.

I'm not sure, to be honest, £270 would be close to or even more than 2nd place anyway in a £1,500 Guarantee, (assuming it made G'Tee) would it not? If you were 2nd with 4 left, you COULD have finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th, so £270 does not sound unreasonable to me.

Your best route, if unhappy with what you received, would be to speak to customer Care I guess.

Sorry to hear you had disco problems, notwithstanding.
  • edited October 2016
    Posted by SHAUNY

i can confirm u got 2nd sir ul on disconnecting but i would say u be alright with 2nd

• edited October 2016
    Cheers for replys, yea its fine, so the game carried on?? 
  • edited October 2016
    yes it did mate 4 of us left u and anorther sat out was strange pos to be in.