You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ticket leaderboard

edited October 2016 in Priority
I entered the priodroid code on Sunday morning and it was accepted. I then earned 351 points playing cash yesterday.

However my name doesn't even appear on ticket leaderboard at all. Does this mean that I wasn't even in today's daily draw, when I should have had 3 chances to win?

Comments

• edited October 2016

^^^^

Hi splash,

I have asked the guys to take a look at that for you.

If I hear back from them, I'll let you know.

• edited October 2016

No Update update

Hi Splash,

They are investigating this, & should have an answer for you by tomorrow morning.

• edited October 2016
    Hi Tikay, I have also opted in and my name was missing from the leadboard. 
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Ticket leaderboard:
    Hi Tikay, I have also opted in and my name was missing from the leadboard. 
    Posted by Curt360x27
    Hi Curt,

I'll pass that across to the chaps to have a look at.
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks Tikay, I imagine there are a number of others that are missing too as there are only 28 players on the leaderboard.
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks Tikay, I imagine there are a number of others that are missing too as there are only 28 players on the leaderboard.
    Posted by splashies
    That may be the case, Splashies, yes, but I promise it'll be sorted by tomorrow morning.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Ticket leaderboard : That may be the case, Splashies, yes, but I promise it'll be sorted by tomorrow morning.
    Posted by Tikay10
    First time I've been in Priority in ages, and I am missing too. It does seem a shame that whenever Sky Poker try to do something nice for its players, something goes awry. That said, please don't stop trying to be nice!
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Ticket leaderboard : First time I've been in Priority in ages, and I am missing too. It does seem a shame that whenever Sky Poker try to do something nice for its players, something goes awry. That said, please don't stop trying to be nice!
    Posted by Essexphil
    Sorry about that, Phil, & anyone else who may have been affected.

It WILL be clarified in the morning, for sure.
  • edited October 2016

Hi Guys,

The Suits have been all over this today, & it has now been sorted.

In total, 10 players were missed off the list yesterday for technical reasons, which are too complicated to explain, so you'll have to trust them on that.

In addition to the 3 who posted on this thread.....

splashies

Essexphil

Curt360x27

...7 others were also omitted in error, namely.....

coopah

edrich

MRBLEWPIE (great alias, that)

SICKJOKE

EmmaWatson

Nutter5932

bbMike

Apologies all round, of course.

Those 10 missed out on the chance of the Prize Draw yesterday, & so a special "private" Draw for those 10 ONLY will take place today, & 2 of them will get drawn out of the hat.  

• edited October 2016

How many players are there in Priorty this month? There is only 28 'active' on that list ATM. With 62 items to be given away, would it not be easier just to give every player one to save on admin/time. Looking forward to the NON priorty one btw ;)
  • edited October 2016
    Hi Guys, The Suits have been all over this today, & it has now been sorted. In total, 10 players were missed off the list yesterday for technical reasons, which are too complicated to explain, so you'll have to trust them on that.   In addition to the 3 who posted on this thread..... splashies Essexphil Curt360x27 ...7 others were also omitted in error, namely..... coopah edrich MRBLEWPIE (great alias, that) SICKJOKE EmmaWatson Nutter5932 bbMike Apologies all round, of course. Those 10 missed out on the chance of the Prize Draw yesterday, & so a special "private" Draw for those 10 ONLY will take place today, & 2 of them will get drawn out of the hat.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you. Good luck the 10 of us. It's a good thing that Sky post these daily leaderboards when doing promotions like this, so any errors can be corrected quickly. I sometimes get missed out on lists or leaderboards for some reason, so if leaderboards were not published I'd always wonder if it had happened again.

• edited October 2016
    Hi Guys, The Suits have been all over this today, & it has now been sorted. In total, 10 players were missed off the list yesterday for technical reasons, which are too complicated to explain, so you'll have to trust them on that.   In addition to the 3 who posted on this thread..... splashies Essexphil Curt360x27 ...7 others were also omitted in error, namely..... coopah edrich MRBLEWPIE (great alias, that) SICKJOKE EmmaWatson Nutter5932 bbMike Apologies all round, of course. Those 10 missed out on the chance of the Prize Draw yesterday, & so a special "private" Draw for those 10 ONLY will take place today, & 2 of them will get drawn out of the hat.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers Tikay, this seems very reasonable. 

E.W.
  • edited October 2016
    Thanks for getting this cleared up Tikay :) 
  • edited October 2016

Message for TommyD;

Thanks for pointing out that possible error. I have contacted the office and asked them to double check it. Hope you don't mind, but I have removed your post for now.

The office will also correct the leaderboard if necessary, very shortly.

Thanks for pointing that out.

• edited October 2016

TommyD;

Thanks for mentioning that, it has now been sorted.

Your help was much appreciated.
  • edited October 2016
    Posted by Tikay10
    Just to bring this to finality.

The Leaderboard has now been updated to reflect the inclusion of those 10 players who were omitted in error.

In addition, the "Special Prize Draw" has taken place for those ten players, two of whom win the Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

In a pleasingly symmetrical result, it went to probably the youngest & eldest of the 10, separated by some 60 years, who are....

Nutter5932

Essexphil

Congrats to both. Note, that's it now, you are excluded from the Promo going forward as you can only win 1 Samsung Galaxy tablet.

• edited October 2016
    How many players are there in Priorty this month? There is only 28 'active' on that list ATM. With 62 items to be given away, would it not be easier just to give every player one to save on admin/time. Looking forward to the NON priorty one btw ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    That's a question I prefer to swerve Alan, it's a bit sensitive & private.

I can tell you that a considerable % of them have opted in to this Promo, & that number is a multiple of 28.
     They don't, of course, all play every day.  
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Ticket leaderboard : Just to bring this to finality. The Leaderboard has now been updated to reflect the inclusion of those 10 players who were omitted in error. In addition, the "Special Prize Draw" has taken place for those ten players, two of whom win the Samsung Galaxy Tablet. In a pleasingly symmetrical result, it went to probably the youngest & eldest of the 10, separated by some 60 years, who are.... Nutter5932 Essexphil Congrats to both. Note, that's it now, you are excluded from the Promo going forward as you can only win 1 Samsung Galaxy tablet.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks very much. Needed this, as my current tablet is older than me (ok-older than Nutter?). Nice to see Nutter playing so well, as by my reckoning he is minus 7 years old :))
  • edited October 2016
    Prob shooting my self in the foot here but last 2 days leaderboard said I made 840 points both days this is incorrect and is basically double points i made ,so worried I'm gettin the incorrect ticket entries which unfair to others if I'm getting more or there is an error with my points Bein same last couple days n not in the system at all.

Can someone have a look into this thanks 
  • edited October 2016
    Prob shooting my self in the foot here but last 2 days leaderboard said I made 840 points both days this is incorrect and is basically double points i made ,so worried I'm gettin the incorrect ticket entries which unfair to others if I'm getting more or there is an error with my points Bein same last couple days n not in the system at all. Can someone have a look into this thanks 
    Posted by liamboi11
    Hi James,

Thanks for letting them know - they are looking into that right now.
  • edited October 2016
    yeah mine was double the amount too
  • edited October 2016
    Mine was correct.
  • edited October 2016

In reply to the question by liamboi11 & further post on the same subject by mondo1985, you were both correct, the gremlins had got under the bonnet I'm afraid.

4 players were incorrectly being credited with double points - they were;

liamboi11

mondo1985

alfarch30

jermaine99

Their points have now been reset to single points, & that will remain going forward, so the daily points total should be correct from now.

jermaine99 was deemed to be the winner of the points race on Tuesday & as such it was announced that the player won a Samsung galaxy Tablet. In fact, when the points were corrected, jermaine99 was not the winner. Under the circumstances, jermaine99 keeps the prize as a goodwill gesture from Sky Poker.

The winner on Tuesday was actually gonedoggin, who will now, of course, be awarded the prize of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

Apologies for the error, & confusion.      
  • edited October 2016
    In reply to the question by liamboi11 & further post on the same subject by mondo1985, you were both correct, the gremlins had got under the bonnet I'm afraid. 4 players were incorrectly being credited with double points - they were; liamboi11 mondo1985 alfarch30 jermaine99 Their points have now been reset to single points, & that will remain going forward, so the daily points total should be correct from now. jermaine99 was deemed to be the winner of the points race on Tuesday & as such it was announced that the player won a Samsung galaxy Tablet. In fact, when the points were corrected, jermaine99 was not the winner. Under the circumstances, jermaine99 keeps the prize as a goodwill gesture from Sky Poker.   The winner on Tuesday was actually gonedoggin , who will now, of course, be awarded the prize of a Samsung Galaxy Tablet.   Apologies for the error, & confusion.      
    Posted by Tikay10
    happy days, much appreciated.. the run good continues this week;-)))