You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rewards Freeroll - "makes a nice change".........

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat

There is a change to tonight's Rewards Freeroll, & a jolly nice change it is, too.

As well as the usual £1,000 in cash prizes, there will be £1,100 worth of FREE MTT SEATS are being added, in the form of...

5 x £220 Sky High Roller Seats for tomorrow's renewal.

The Lobby now states this.....

"The Daily Rewards Freeroll! £1,000 to be won plus the top 5 will win a seat into tomorrow's £10,000 Sky High Roller worth £220! You must have earned 50 points in the previous calendar week to enter. Reg opens at 5pm."

Comments

• edited October 2016

There's more....

For the whole of October, the Rewards Freeroll will be offering approx £1,000 worth of MTT Seats to specific events.
  • edited October 2016

(insert like button) -  *pending approval*

• edited October 2016

Tomorrow, & for the rest of this week, the MTT Seats in the Rewards Freeroll (which are IN ADDITION to the £1,000 Cash Prize Pool) will be.....

1 x £530 UKOPS High Roller seat (£30,000 Guarantee)

5 x £110 UKOPS Main Event seats. (£40,000 Guarantee)

Wait, UKOPS?

Not even been announced yet, but "watch this space", as some of the UKOPS events will start populating the Lobbies very soon, & the 2 above are now visible.

So, tomorrow evening, & the rest of the week, you can be the first to have seats in the UKOPS High Roller & UKOPS Main Event. And all from Freerolls.  
  • edited October 2016

Press Release

Super Sam at Sky Poker announced these changes earlier today, the full release reads as follows;

"oioi.

I say, oioi"

Press Release Ends

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Rewards Freeroll - "makes a nice change".........:
    Press Release Super Sam at Sky Poker announced these changes earlier today, the full release reads as follows; "oioi. I say, oioi" Press Release Ends
    Posted by Tikay10
    Excellent-will give free roll a go then with my serious face versus my usual approach-all the technical issues now behind us too? Cheers 
  • edited October 2016
    Excellent, I wont be in, can i unlike?
  • edited October 2016

Loving it, thanks sky

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Rewards Freeroll - "makes a nice change"......... : Excellent-will give free roll a go then with my serious face versus my usual approach-all the technical issues now behind us too? Cheers 
    Posted by AB0151
    Morning Andrew,

Think it might be a tad on the ambitious side to say all the issues are resolved......but last weekend's specific problem (which was platform-wide, not just Sky Poker) is sorted, & hopefully everything else will soon be in the rear view mirror.

How was your Barcelona trip? I see you cashed in the Main, well done.  
  • edited October 2016
       I have qualfied for the Sky Freerolls this week, but where are they in the lobby. How do I register?
  • edited October 2016
    go to tournaments click ot the freeroll tab, uncheck the little box that says reg only and they will appear. You cannot register yet as they are not open yet.
  • edited October 2016
       I have qualfied for the Sky Freerolls this week, but where are they in the lobby. How do I register?
    Posted by JohnWatto
    Hi John if it's for the 50 points 1k freeroll it starts at 7.30 and runs from Monday night to Friday night. If you look under the Freeroll tab around 5 pm each evening the registration is open from then. Just click register for tourney and your in. The other freeroll at 6.30 pm on a week night, not sure about weekends as times change, you need 20 points in the last 24 hours to play that one.  Good luck and hope this helps and  run golden.
  • edited October 2016
    Posted by JohnWatto
    Hi John,

Welcome to the Forum.

Not sure which Freerolls you are referring to, there are all sorts.

Best thing to do is go to the MTT Lobby, & then click the "FREEROLL" tab, which is the one on the far right. That then shows you all the Freerolls, & by clicking the individual Lobbies, you can see what the entry criteria is.

The "£1,000 Rewards Freeroll" does not run at weekends, just Monday to Friday. In the coming week, it awards £1,000 in cash prizes every day, & in addition to the £1,000 in cash prizes, there are £1,000 of UKOPS Seats on offer. So it's worth around £2,000 per day, Monday to Friday.

A summary of these can be seen in the first post on this thread,
    HERE

To register for these, or any other Freerolls, just go to the Lobby, click it, & then click "REGISTER", assuming you have earned sufficient points. Note that these Freerolls don't usually open for Registration until x hours before they start, so you can't register yet.

There is a Freeroll tonight at 6pm to tonight's £55 Super Rebuy, this awards 6 x £55 seats. Registration, which opens at 4pm, & requires 20 points in the preceding 24 hours, is HERE

Hope that helps, any questions just holler.       
  • edited October 2016

How about that John, one question & three replies in double quick time, including one from Sky Poker's oldest player, Sir_Gary.

You won't get service like that on any other online poker site.