You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTPeeeeeeee

edited February 2010 in Poker Chat

Tonight is my PTP evening, & I'll be playing on Omaha Cash Tables, 2 at a time, starting at 2p - 4p & gradually moving up every half hour or so, so I hope to end up on the 50p £1 or even higher, gulp. 

I may take a short break from the Omaha when I play tonight's Open - my favourite Comp of the week, the £7,000 Guaranteed Double Stack, though on my current form, I'll be back playing Omaha within 10 minutes.

My Tourney "form" is dire right now, I seem to make the wrong plays at the wrong time, & I'm losing my flips, so I'll be trying that bit harder tonight.

I caught a bit of last night's Show with James & Ed, whilst Lisa was on a phone-in, she'd evidently busted early from the 8pm, and she said "but at least I never exited 1st, as tikay did last week". Then James chimed in with a tikay rub about my age. It never ends.......and in truth, I hope it never does.

Hope to see some of you tonight. If I'm slow to answer questions, please bear with me, it's not easy to 2-Table Omaha & answer complicated "open" questions from both Tables at the same time. Thanks.

Later, then.

Comments