You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congratulations to.......

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat

.....WALMBNNHWP, who took down the 53 runner Sky High Roller last night.

gadgerno1 was runner-up, for £2,332.

Doncaster Bloke Granite89 (not sure, think he is Alex Spencer's Dad or Grandad) continued his fine run in the Sky High Roller, finishing 3rd for £1,590, off the back of winning it 2 weeks ago for £4,400.

4th was russell1na, who was chippie for much of the time, for £1,166.

In 5th place (£848), MilitantG, a lovely chap who I seem to recall won a Vegas package last year, but, unable to go for personal reasons, stepped aside gracefully, & his spot went to some roffler who then cashed in Vegas.

Rounding out the final table was Gagginks who ambled to a £742 payday.  

Comments

• edited October 2016

Whilst on the "well done" theme, I did the commentary on the You Tube version of the Sunday Major Final Table last night.

It was one of the most entertaining Finals I've seen in a very long time, & I'll stick a link up to the Video when it gets Uploaded today or tomorrow.

Winner was Chrissy_C, with Man of the Moment mattprawn, fresh from finalling the Sky High Roller last week, in 2nd place. Boy oh boy, Matt got some stick from the commentary Team. (He's an Accountant, see?).

MUZOWNED was 3rd, some Guy named DIREWOLF was 4th, with ozzieowen 5th & rancid 6th.

Well done all.    

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Congratulations to.......:
    Whilst on the "well done" theme, I did the commentary on the You Tube version of the Sunday Major Final Table last night. It was one of the most entertaining Finals I've seen in a very long time, & I'll stick a link up to the Video when it gets Uploaded today or tomorrow.   Winner was Chrissy_C , with Man of the Moment mattprawn , fresh from finalling the Sky High Roller last week, in 2nd place. Boy oh boy, Matt got some stick from the commentary Team. (He's an Accountant, see?).   MUZOWNED was 3rd, some Guy named DIREWOLF was 4th, with ozzieowen 5th & rancid  6th. Well done all.      
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'll look forward to watching that.  Played the HU like an idiot, but is was gone 3am and I'm getting old.  Sure you stuck up for me though Tikay?
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Congratulations to....... : I'll look forward to watching that.  Played the HU like an idiot, but is was gone 3am and I'm getting old.  Sure you stuck up for me though Tikay?
    Posted by mattprawn
    Oh yes, Matt, absolutely. Ish.

Tell you what though, what a fascinating final table that was. Won't give the game away, but the winner used an interesting strategy, & I commented on that, & how you may perceive it, several times.

Seriously, very well done. Hard to think of anything more interesting than an Accountant on a Heater. Maybe that brick built viaduct over the A6 in Stockport, but that's about it.  

• edited October 2016
    Congrats to all who cashed last night in it.  How many runners did it get in the end?
  • edited October 2016
    Congrats to all who cashed last night in it.  How many runners did it get in the end?
    Posted by IrishRose
    53, Rose.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Congratulations to....... : I'll look forward to watching that.  Played the HU like an idiot, but is was gone 3am and I'm getting old.  Sure you stuck up for me though Tikay?
    Posted by mattprawn
    There you go, Mr Prawn;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDqo22GmH9U&feature=youtu.be