You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help

edited October 2016 in Poker Chat
I've just won a seat to the 10k hitman. And cancelled it thinking would of gave me money instead of the seat but it's not and can not get on the 10k game now any help to get it back thanks 

Comments

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Help:
    I've just won a seat to the 10k hitman. And cancelled it thinking would of gave me money instead of the seat but it's not and can not get on the 10k game now any help to get it back thanks 
    Posted by Div1
    Get on to customer care and explain the situation. Good luck in it.
  • edited October 2016
    Either ring Sky customer care or click the help button on top right of screen for live chat. 

On Sky if you dereg from a tourney you only get back what you paid for the seat - as you won the seat you paid nothing for it - so you get nothing back lol.   If you had pre-regged the tourney and paid the £33 you would have won £33 cash for the seat - and then had the option to dereg - then you would have got the original £33 back aswell.

Hope that makes sense?
  • edited October 2016
    HA HA HA greddy so and so loses out then begs for the buyin back. YOU NEVER BOUGHT IN SO YOU CAN'T CASH OUT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 
  • edited October 2016
    I once de-regged from a tournie that I won entry to becauseI wanted the dollar.

My ego didnt allow me to ask in the forum how I could get back in.

This was a couple of years ago.

Let me know how you get on and how far they backdate the "error"  (ill give you 25%) :D
  • edited October 2016
    school boy error , know the rules
  • edited October 2016
    apologies for my crass comment..im havin a bad night im £4 down ya know.. what irishrose said